Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Greg my man
    You baffle me, lol.

this was very cute
    but because I love to miss spell beaurocracy with the rest of the U.S.
    Hmmmmm, for such a supposedly piss poor speller, ya sure picked up one of my very few spelling errors. Hot damn.........but you're surely a wiz.

Are you trying to diss the "rest of the U.S.?"
    For shame, greg.....shame, shame.

Me thinks there's something else on your mind, eh?

Oh, btw, glad you sleep fairly well. I do to as I'm missing the 'fear' gene.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Greg my man
    You baffle me, lol.

this was very cute
    but because I love to miss spell beaurocracy with the rest of the U.S.
    Hmmmmm, for such a supposedly piss poor speller, ya sure picked up one of my very few spelling errors. Hot damn.........but you're surely a wiz.

Are you trying to diss the "rest of the U.S.?"
    For shame, greg.....shame, shame.

Me thinks there's something else on your mind, eh?

Oh, btw, glad you sleep fairly well. I do to as I'm missing the 'fear' gene.
    It makes me wonder where we at home are left if the less then likeable wanted to start a revolution on the home front.
    Referring to something specific, greg my man?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    To post such specifics, would raise panic in the streets, and beside that I’m not giving anyone any ideas, after all a march for a day with out a Mexican should have been enough to wake up all the American people to just how [mod edit] can be.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    To post such specifics, would raise panic in the streets, and beside that I’m not giving anyone any ideas, after all a march for a day with out a Mexican should have been enough to wake up all the American people to just how [mod edit] can be.
    Believe me, it woke us all up and we were grateful to hear the truth. Now, we can act accordingly.

Banned
    Know what this is?:

It's a grain of salt...

As far AS MY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING GO, I slowed down my typing

Okay, sure...let me get this straight. You come in here barely able to type out two sentences, you slow down your typing speed, and then you can type half a page coherently(?) Sure, that makes perfectly good sense to me. We don't need your resume, EVERYONE is welcome here. None of us have a problem with you being here as long as you are honest. A difference of opinion is fine...lying is not fine. You actually had people feeling sorry for you yesterday. Shame on you!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    As far AS MY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING GO, I slowed down my typing

Okay, sure...let me get this straight. You come in here barely able to type out two sentences, you slow down your typing speed, and then you can type half a page coherently(?) Sure, that makes perfectly good sense to me. We don't need your resume, EVERYONE is welcome here. None of us have a problem with you being here as long as you are honest. A difference of opinion is fine...lying is not fine. You actually had people feeling sorry for you yesterday. Shame on you!!!
    I think that all these newbies who just happened to show up at about the same time are wasting our time and having a good time doing it.

Crocket, any chance that you can make that salt cube ten tons heavier, and drop it on a house in western Ohio? We'll just have to make sure the Cub Scouts and the family are out of harms way.

Banned
    LOL!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123