Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee wants complete invest into Washington primaries

Huckabee not happy with the count in Washington state last night. Wants a complete investigation. Just announced on FOX.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Washington was probably stolen. I became very suspicious when they said they needed more time to tamper, uh I mean count, the votes.

Yeah, the Dem vote was counted hours before they reported on MSM the Repub vote yet if you went to local precincts in Washington they were reporting the Repub vote early.

Still only 87 % reported the last I checked.1,700 + were non commited so there should not be a winner proclaimed but they report McCain won.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Washington was probably stolen. I became very suspicious when they said they needed more time to tamper, uh I mean count, the votes.
    Good one, Dianne!

Washinton State doesn't matter beucase every primary has been compromised. The whole damn system is corrupt and the CFR is behind it all. They have take it over stealth style. They own the MSM and have not promoted all candidates equally, just the ones they want you to vote for. This is not a democracy anymore, just a grand illusion which will also end soon..just as soon as they can take our right to bear arms away.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unlike with RP, May be he will make enough of as stink and uncover something?
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

MW
    Paige wrote:

Huckabee not happy with the count in Washington state last night. Wants a complete investigation. Just announced on FOX.
    Article posted here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-103232.html

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn