Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hypocrisy?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Owen_Bucks
    First you post a link about impoverished whites in S.Africa. These are the same ones who willingly gave up control of the government peacefully to communists. Next you gloat over their suffering. Then you tell me it is VERBOTEN to mention the former Rhodesia. Next you praise a known communist. Then you invite me to engage in an expletive filled private posting match, I suppose because the fallacy that was your argument has became rather apparent.

If black South African communists(of which you are enamoured) adopt the Zimbabwean collectivist agriculture model, which border will the hungry black people next cross to escape starvation?

"If someone that I personally don't like, happens to say something I agree with, then so be it." is equivilent to saying that Hitler wasn't all bad becasue he made the trains run on time.
    I recognize a spanked man when I see one. You are flailing your arms trying to grasp onto somthing that will sustain your argument. It hasn't happened yet, so I will bow out of talking to you, unless you have something to say that is of importance to the topic at hand.
    PS
    (Hint: Start a topic about Zimbabwe if you want me to talk about Zimbabwe)
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Banned
    Just my 2 cents, but it was Mussolini that had the reputation for making the trains run on time...

(According to Snopes, this is a false statement as well... )

There are parallels that's for certain. But some of these Afrikaaners (or whatever they call themselves) families have been in S. Africa for hundreds of years. I suppose they could all be deported, but then, of course, Europe could respond in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFomorian
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    What you've said reminds me exactly of what the reconquistas are saying vis-a-vis the US except they omit the part of stealing the land from the

Native Americans.
    While there may be parallels, the intricate diverging points clearly outweigh addressing the two countries' history as congruent in the scope
    of invading Europeans.

I feel affirmative action is nothing but approved racism.
    This is a common point brought up by those that have lived "the good life" under either apartheid or Jim Crow. But I don't draw a link between
    apartheid and affirmative action. In the video people were starting businesses and free from the strain of European domination. And naturally the workforce became more reflective of the population.
    [quote:3tqvl182]I didn't really see any proof that the government of South Africa was oppressing the white minority.
    Neither did I but that didn't stop those people's charges of discrimination.
    Hopefully ethnic cleansing won't be an aspect of S. Africa's future.
    I hope not.[/quote:3tqvl182]

It just seemed to me that the Afrikaaners were asking for affirmative action that's why I brought it up.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

If we're going to trade atrocities maybe we should mention the slavery the Egyptians imposed on the Jews for thousands of years, or maybe the fact that the pyramids were all built on slave labor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The English, the English and the English.

They thought they could pull off what Alexander the Great did. They messed around in India, South Africa, Australia, The Middle East, France, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, the US, Hong Kong... Every time they stuck their imperialistic noses in, it's become a disaster for the recipient country.

They are the worst invaders of modern time. Not only that, they consumed irreplaceable resources like the Tigers in India, looted treasures like the Star of India Diamond, and they took every national treasure they could get their hands on like the Rosetta Stone, pieces of the Parthenon...

Dixie

There are parallels that's for certain. But some of these Afrikaaners (or whatever they call themselves) families have been in S. Africa for hundreds of years. I suppose they could all be deported, but then, of course, Europe could respond in kind.
    Do you think De Beers and all of the other Euopean interests would leave Africa without a fight?

Come clean Sam!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

If we're going to trade atrocities maybe we should mention the slavery the Egyptians imposed on the Jews for thousands of years, or maybe the fact that the pyramids were all built on slave labor.
    Listen, I've never, in public, passed judgment on European treatment of people by other European people, even though I might think they are wrong. When Hitler murdered 6 million Russians that happened to practice Judaism, did you ever see me bring up an atrocity of that magnitude?
    Anne Frank and the rest murdered in Europe were actually a Russian stock of people. Not really Jews.
    Look at this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

Jews are an African people.
    Here's something that would shake your little Euro-mind:
    DNA Evidence
    http://www.uoregon.edu/~jbloom/race/general/lemba.htm

Here's more if you need it...
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/israel/familylemba.html

And to back that up...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habesha_people

Sam, if you respond without having read the links, how can we have a discussion on the facts?
    --Harriet Tubman

Do you thin De Beers and all of the other Euopean interests would leave Africa without a fight?

Come clean Sam!
    Didn't Nigeria nationalize it's oil reserves? I'm not positive if it was Nigeria. South Africa could simply nationalize the De Beers industry, unilaterally. This might not be a bad idea either. After all, what the hell has De Beers ever done for the African people?

Sam,
    You didn't think I was going to "let you off the hook" that easily, did you?

I answered 2 different points in two different posts.

It's been over 1 hour and you have not answered in the same fashion.

I will give you more time to "digest" the material before you reply.
    --Harriet Tubman

Karma Police

is one of my all time favorite songs ever, performed by one of my fav groups Radio Head

Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LeLAELIxKY

"This is what you'll get when you mess with us!"

"For a minute... I lost myself! I lost myself!"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Well, I did spend some time in South Africa during the apartheid period, so I had a chance to learn about their history and culture.
    Who did you learn this history from? The invaders or the Natives?
    Which party is the invader and which native? Depends on your perspective, right? If you say the whites are the invaders, then do you consider whites in the US are invaders also?
    The English, the English and the English.

They thought they could pull off what Alexander the Great did. They messed around in India, South Africa, Australia, The Middle East, France, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, the US, Hong Kong... Every time they stuck their imperialistic noses in, it's become a disaster for the recipient country.

They are the worst invaders of modern time. Not only that, they consumed irreplaceable resources like the Tigers in India, looted treasures like the Star of India Diamond, and they took every national treasure they could get their hands on like the Rosetta Stone, pieces of the Parthenon...

Dixie
    I'm glad the hispanics are taking over and getting rid of that evil language: English. What did they ever give us except for "Presumption of Innocence".

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast