Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hypocrisy?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Karma Police

is one of my all time favorite songs ever, performed by one of my fav groups Radio Head

Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LeLAELIxKY

"This is what you'll get when you mess with us!"

"For a minute... I lost myself! I lost myself!"
    Good song, Will!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

TheFormorian,

Thank you, thank you very much. By the way, the Pope is wrong about illegal immigration.

Owen_Bucks,

They gave us more than that, our political system is based on the two house system like England Parliament. We modified it by omitting the monarchy.

If we're going to trade atrocities maybe we should mention the slavery the Egyptians imposed on the Jews for thousands of years, or maybe the fact that the pyramids were all built on slave labor.
    Sam-I am,

I don't know of an ancient civilization that did not have slaves, including the Jews. It was really barbaric back then. Rulers would choose a country, go beat them up, take their stuff, marry their women, enslave the rest of them and make them build their palaces and public buildings. Rome wasn't built in a day.

That's our history!

W., Cook song. Very hard to drive an old Cadi Fleetwood backwards like that.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFomorian
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    If we're going to trade atrocities maybe we should mention the slavery the Egyptians imposed on the Jews for thousands of years, or maybe the fact that the pyramids were all built on slave labor.
    Jews are an African people.
    Here's something that would shake your little Euro-mind:
    DNA Evidence
    http://www.uoregon.edu/~jbloom/race/general/lemba.htm

Here's more if you need it...
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/israel/familylemba.html

And to back that up...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habesha_people

Sam, if you respond without having read the links, how can we have a discussion on the facts?
    I knew that. I've heard the Ark of the Covenant might even be in Ethiopia.

Egyptians still employed slave labor. It's a fact pure and simple. There's no excuse for it. The Egyptian empire was built on slave labor.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    The English, the English and the English.

They thought they could pull off what Alexander the Great did. They messed around in India, South Africa, Australia, The Middle East, France, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, the US, Hong Kong... Every time they stuck their imperialistic noses in, it's become a disaster for the recipient country.

Dixie
    I've met people from Hong Kong who would MUCH rather live under British rule than that of Communist China. Communist China isn't a benevolent dictatorship. My brother went w/the Marines to Hong Kong before it was turned over to China, he said he didn't meet a SINGLE person there who was happy about the People's Republic of China taking over Hong Kong. Vast numbers of people LEFT Hong Kong before Communist China took over.

The Middle East has been a "disaster area" since forever. The English didn't ruin it, but it could be said the Turkish Empire did. How did the English make France or Canada "disaster areas"?

Didn't Nigeria nationalize it's oil reserves? I'm not positive if it was Nigeria. South Africa could simply nationalize the De Beers industry, unilaterally. This might not be a bad idea either. After all, what the hell has De Beers ever done for the African people?
    I was just alluding to the fact that a countries interests are enough
    to start a war over, depending on it's significance.
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

Quote Originally Posted by Nimrod
    Moorian!

My brother!

It's funny how, in this post, not one person has managed to spell out the word: apartheid.

I liked the video.
    After viewing it, I don't think there is any reason African Americans and South Africans shouldn't draw stronger ties and work together.

I wonder if those from America, identify themselves as 'AMERICAN AFRICANS "when theyare there ? Question my nephew brought up today .

No such thing as am African American , Irish American. Americans of these decents, but you can't be both .

Keeping up the whiney victimhood is not doing anything for anyones advancement ,white or black .

M.L. King was not a victim promoter like his son ,Al and Jessy . Martin made a positive difference, based on a winning attitude, then came the hustlers and tore down what he built up in less than a couple decades .

The whole of S.Africa is in danger of being ruled by islam. Millions have already been killed, but you won't hear about this from any American nation dividing hustlers .

NOI , KKK and all other terror suspected groups need to be confronted .

Didn't Nigeria nationalize it's oil reserves? I'm not positive if it was Nigeria. South Africa could simply nationalize the De Beers industry, unilaterally. This might not be a bad idea either. After all, what the hell has De Beers ever done for the African people?

What have the African People ever done for the African People ? They live in luxuary and power while their people die . Same thing the white leaders are doing this nation . It's not the color ,it's the people .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

What have the African People ever done for the African People ? They live in luxuary and power while their people die . Same thing the white leaders are doing this nation . It's not the color ,it's the people .
    I don't like the idea of foreign nations raping Africa's natural resources
    (e.g. oil, diamonds) for their own gain. The resources of Africa belong to its people and nations not foreign nations (foreign to Africa that is).

Giraffe saved from hungry crowd in Zimbabwe

Giraffe saved from hungry crowd in Zimbabwe

Hungry Zimbabweans threatened to kill and eat a giraffe after it wandered towards the outskirts of the capital Harare, it has emerged.

Scores of people rushed to the scene after the adult giraffe entered Seke district from surrounding farmland. Police said several wanted to butcher the animal "for the pot", according to the state-owned Herald newspaper.

"We have to guard the animal," said one officer. "We have to remain here until it is taken to a safe place."

advertisementThe incident comes as wild game increasingly falls victim to President Robert Mugabe's policies, with impoverished Zimbabweans turning to any possible source of meat. Poaching is reportedly rising rapidly, with two elephants recently killed in Hurungwe.

Johnny Rodrigues, chairman of the Zimbabwe conservation taskforce, said earlier this month: "Wild animals have become the latest victim of this economic crisis.

"We are getting reports from all over the country about an increasing number of baby elephants, buffalo and other animals being killed or injured in snares."

He said Zimbabwean soldiers were often responsible for poaching. "We think it has to do with the fact that they are very lowly paid and they sell the meat to shop owners to raise cash."

Red meat has effectively disappeared from shops since President Mugabe imposed price controls in June and left producers unable to cover their costs.

The move followed his destruction of the agricultural sector by seizing white-owned farms.

Inflation is now in excess of 6,500 per cent, although independent estimates put it much higher, and the economy is grinding to a standstill.

Earlier this year Zimbabwe was elected to chair the UN's commission on sustainable development. It was Africa's turn to chair the body and the continent chose Zimbabwe to take on the role — an illustration of the continued diplomatic support Mr Mugabe enjoys from some leaders.

http://tinyurl.com/26zk7c

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345