Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I Don't Think Obama Is Black

Why is everyone always calling Obama black? He had a White mother and a Black father so I consider him mixed or equally bi racial. I don't think he should just be standing up for people of color. He should stand up for ALL American citizens regardless of skin color. Im just tired of hearing we have our first "black" president. I think he is insulting his mother by claiming black instead of mixed.

The black man I've worked side by side with for 12yrs. says "the only thing wrong with Obama is he's half white!" Oh! and I laugh so hard in the hood! He's a dumbass like me!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He's biracial and was raised by "white folk", so I'm confused about his racial animonsity towards whites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I always wondered the same thing and someone said that maybe he only used his black side cause it opened a lot more doors than using the mix with white side ..

I asked my friends why they voted for him and this is what I got.

My black friends voted for him because they wanted to be a part of history with the first black president. My white friends were mixed, some voted for him because they felt they had to (guilt tripped IDK why), others wanted to be a part of history by voting for a black president, etc. I do know a few people that only voted for him because they always vote along party lines.

I only know a few people that pay attention to a persons politics and of those, the one/two that voted for Obama did so because they believed his hope and change would be good for the US.

Banned
    His race is half-traitor and half sux.

Also The white people help get him voted in...I feel some voted for him out of guilt..."Hey see were not racisit we voted for him I know my great great grandpa is rolling in his grave and he should be."..Yes some were guilted into it...

It's time to call out Obama and say hey your mama was a white girl ..What a disgrace you are to all races ..well not all you do have your ass kiss by the hispanic latino illegals brown people....Obama is a white man who had a white mother who had white grandparents and he writes sins of a father.Well I guess his kids don't know about their white heritage...

Banned
    Being white hasnt been a picnic in the park for me,and I'm sure I'm not alone

No kidding it sure didnt open any doors for me in fact more were shut...

According to the reconquistas if you have any white ancestry you are here illegally in this country because of the white Europeans coming over here and supposedly stealing native indian land. Also, Obama's black ancestors didn't come over here on a slave ship either. So, I guess that Obama needs to go back to Europe like the rest of us according to the reconquistas?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast