Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    He's biracial and was raised by "white folk", so I'm confused about his racial animonsity towards whites.

I am more upset with his animosity for "We the People". The man is an out and out liar and his hatred of our Country shows no bounds...He has surrounded himself with the most corrupt and treasonous administration to ever grace our shores and he and they need to go. They are destroying our Country. I don't give a fig what color he is all I know is he is a liar. Again as always (my opinion of course).

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    His race is half-traitor and half sux.

I guess it's because he grew up in the age where if you had visible African features, you were automatically considered black though you had white or some other kind of ethnic blood in you....plus one's chances of socially mixing with whites were seldom if you were visibly part African for most of our history....but I'm sure the white members of his family loved him, and so that injustifies his possibly hating all other whites. Nowadays more mixed people are willing to admit they are mixed on statistical forms....but it seems to me it still goes on that people primarily identify culturally with the ethnic side they most resemble physically.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    He's biracial and was raised by "white folk", so I'm confused about his racial animonsity towards whites.
    At least they stood by him and raised him, unlike his black father who bailed out and ran back to his 7 wives in Africa.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

I've found that with my bi-racial friends they almost always referred to their "ethnicity". Either they were secretly ashamed of their "whiteness" or they just identified easier with the darker folk.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I have a very strong opinion about this, and I guess it really disturbes me even why the moderators allowed it to be posted in the first place!

Since I have belonged to Alipac we have been colored blind, this type of behavior and posting only gice the other side more fuel for them to use against us! If you don't see that then you got your eyes closed!

This forum MUST and always should be color blind in all cases, and also must be respectfull of any standing president's office. We may dislike how the current president is handeling matters, BUT to disrespect him and the office is In My Opinion over the line.

I know that this effort we have been working hard on for years takes it's toll on everyone, I really realize that sometimes I just want to pull the remaining GREY hairs out of my head also! BUT................ We must always take a high road when we post, and yes I will try much harder to do it also because I am probably guilty also.

Lets just try to NOT bring RACE into anything we do here, it is very disturbing. Also I have noticed latley that some of us are just going a little overboard in our written tones, even against our own members. Sit back and think out to yourself prior to making the post, is what I am writing going to look bad against one of our own?

Respectfully,
    Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

This is a legitimate question about how Obama identifies himself. He chose black on the census, not white or mix. Why? His "white" family raised him, so why doesn't he identify with those who raised him?

If you really want to understand someone, you have to figure out how they think and why they think this way. This isn't so much about Obama's race as it is the reasons why he chooses to identify himself the way he does.

Keep in mind that Obama was hailed in the Media as the first "Post Racial" president.

Banned
    BUT to disrespect him and the office is In My Opinion over the line.
    Obama sux.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    This is a legitimate question about how Obama identifies himself. He chose black on the census, not white or mix. Why? His "white" family raised him, so why doesn't he identify with those who raised him?

If you really want to understand someone, you have to figure out how they think and why they think this way. This isn't so much about Obama's race as it is the reasons why he chooses to identify himself the way he does.

Keep in mind that Obama was hailed in the Media as the first "Post Racial" president.
    But that is no reason in my opinion for us to go down that road, our efforts are about Illegal Immigration.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by dregerk
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf

But that is no reason in my opinion for us to go down that road, our efforts are about Illegal Immigration.
    I disagree with your opinion. If we want to have any chance of voting out Politicians then not only do we need to know which ones but we need to know how they think.

Obama got elected by promising "Hope" and "Change". But how do you know what he means unless you know how he thinks? It isn't just Obama either, how many other Politicians think along the same lines he does? Do you want to prevent another person like Obama from being elected? Then you need to know what to look for and the only way to do that is to understand how they think.

Even if all of Congress woke up tomorrow and started to enforce the immigration laws we would still have issues. Illegal Immigration is a major issue but not the only one. Don't trap yourself into one small box, look at the whole picture.

Just to be nitpicking but the media already calls us racist because we believe in enforcing the laws and deporting illegals. So its a bit late to be worried about the race card now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast