Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    http://deletehillary.com/hillarydoesjesus.swf
    Funny, especially the guy with the glasses felt offended that Hillary used jesus' name, like if I care if those religious right wing maniacs who support the war feel offended. Everyone can believe what s/he wants, but that guy on Fox was a hypocrite. How many priests have been in a sex scandal with children ? Is that religion ? Pfftt
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    http://deletehillary.com/hillarydoesjesus.swf
    Funny, especially the guy with the glasses felt offended that Hillary used jesus' name, like if I care if those religious right wing maniacs who support the war feel offended. Everyone can believe what s/he wants, but that guy on Fox was a hypocrite. How many priests have been in a sex scandal with children ? Is that religion ? Pfftt
    Shooting the messenger, "cassie"?

I'm not a "right wing nut case" cassie. I support the war. In fact, I will find out on Friday, if a close relative of mine is going to have to go, on the ground in IRAQ!!!!!! I'm going to take his family in, while he is gone. His wife is due to deliver a month after he leaves.

Maybe you should use some of that Liberal hypersensitivity around veterans, soldiers and their families. Don't bother, the damage is done.

That's Jesus with a "J".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm not a "right wing nut case" cassie. I support the war. In fact, I will find out on Friday, if a close relative of mine is going to have to go, on the ground in IRAQ!!!!!! I'm going to take his family in, while he is gone. His wife is due to deliver a month after he leaves.

Maybe you should use some of that Liberal hypersensitivity around veterans, soldiers and their families. Don't bother, the damage is done.

That's Jesus with a "J".

Dixie
    Do you support the war, or do you support the troops ?
    I support the troops and feel sorry for them, but I don't support the policy that send them to war. I'm not saying that you're right wing maniac, it's just most guests on fox news are. Fox was the first that claimed Bush' victory in Florida and this was addressed in Fahrenheit 911. But it wasn't even clear b/c it was too close to call. Fox news is the mouth piece for religious right and for the Republicans that's why I usually don't watch fox. CNN & BBC are way better.

jesus, god, constitution will not be written with a capital letter by me, because not all posters here write my name with a capital C either.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned

That's Jesus with a "J".

Dixie
    That's the famous Liberal compassion we're always hearing about. They believe that they have free reign to call those who disagree with them all sorts of names, they back their rants with not so much as an iota of fact, and then they maintain reverence for ANY religion so long as that religion is not Christianity, which they believe they can demean and slander at will. Oh, but it's the Conservatives who are mean-spirited...

Banned

That's Jesus with a "J".

Dixie
    I support the troops and feel sorry for them, but I don't support the policy that send them to war. I'm not saying that you're right wing maniac, it's just most guests on fox news are. Fox was the first that claimed Bush' victory in Florida and this was addressed in Fahrenheit 911. But it wasn't even clear b/c it was too close to call. Fox news is the mouth piece for religious right and for the Republicans that's why I usually don't watch fox. CNN & BBC are way better.

jesus, god, constitution will not be written with a capital letter by me, because not all posters here write my name with a capital C either.
    YOU don't write your name with a capital "c"!!! What are you complaining about?

Let's see... Fox was the first network to get the election results correct when all the others were prematurely calling several states for Gore which he ended up failing to win. Seems to me that you are complaining about accuracy over error.

That's Jesus with a "J".

Dixie
    That's the famous Liberal compassion we're always hearing about. They believe that they have free reign to call those who disagree with them all sorts of names, they back their rants with not so much as an iota of fact, and then they maintain reverence for ANY religion so long as that religion is not Christianity, which they believe they can demean and slander at will. Oh, but it's the Conservatives who are mean-spirited...
    religion is not bad as long it's peaceful. I have no problem with peaceful christians, muslims, or any other peaceful believers. My problem is with people that use religion to fight wars or criticize other's. I have a problem with people that say that god will punish me for my life style or that I don't live my life according to the bible, coran, etc. These are the ones that will never be welcomed in my house. I don't want jehovahs on my door either, I'll slam the door right away. Live and let live !

That's Jesus with a "J".

Dixie

YOU don't write your name with a capital "c"!!! What are you complaining about?

Let's see... Fox was the first network to get the election results correct when all the others were prematurely calling several states for Gore which he ended up failing to win. Seems to me that you are complaining about accuracy over error.

fox just made a guess that Bush won Florida, just to create confusion because they feared Bush would lose Florida. You keep defending bush, are you a bush fan ?? you claimed you weren't, but i doubt it.

I believe God will punish evil doers and I beleive Hillary Clinton is a terrible choice for President.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

That's Jesus with a "J".

Dixie
    religion is not bad as long it's peaceful. I have no problem with peaceful christians, muslims, or any other peaceful believers. My problem is with people that use religion to fight wars or criticize other's. I have a problem with people that say that god will punish me for my life style or that I don't live my life according to the bible, coran, etc. These are the ones that will never be welcomed in my house. I don't want jehovahs on my door either, I'll slam the door right away. Live and let live !
    Religion is not about "peace" as you peaceniks who don't even believe in God try to say. It's like nitwits who are neother patriots nor hunters trying to pretend that Amendment II is about hunting.

For your enlightenment, religion is about obedience to God, whatever that means at any given time. First and foremost it is about morality - adherence to God's codes. If people are wantonly violating God's codes, religious people have an obligation to point out that sin where they see it.

Oh, and I don't care whether I am ever welcome in your house, but I will nevertheless defend the Word:

Matt 10:12-15
    12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
    KJV

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast