Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm listening to the Aztlanist Drumbeat, now what...

I'm listening to the Aztlanist Drumbeat, again..now what do I do.

I was listening to the birds sing, feeling the first brush of Autumn when suddenly the thumping sound of Aztlanist music bombards my ears. This is far from being the first time! It appears the Coyote/Drug Smuggling owner of a Ranch over the hill from me, has gained another permit to blast that crap across our once American working class town! It is LOUD the speakers for the LIVE Band must be the loudest on the market!!

Although our Lake is only allowed three permit’s a year for Events, this Invader is allowed to destroy our Peaceful, Tranquil way of life with LOUD, HEADACHE BOOMING CRAP!

I have called the Sheriff, asked my Neighbors to call and vowed the next time it happened to have neighbors ( providing they are not intimadating having their names available for public review ) sign a petition to give to our City Council.

Nearly all of the neighbor's within proximityto the Rancher Invader are wealthy and live in expensive homes! All of them are up for Sale. What kind of American's allow themselves to be chased from their homes. Custom built homes the owners planned on living in forever.

Now I will be ready for the Rally in Lynwood to oust the invader Mexican Govt along with it’s DISTRUBING, DESTRUCTIVE and RUDE population! Sorry about the Rant.

STOP THE MADNESS! DEPORT

FOR THOSE OF YOU JUST AS ENRAGED PLEASE ATTEND TOMORROW'S PROTEST AGAINST THE MEXICAN POLITICAL PARTY IN AMERICA

http://www.saveourstate.org/vforums/sho ... post254672

PROTEST MEXICAN POLTICAL PARTY IN AMERICA--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sunday, September 30th
    Time: 11am to 2pm
    Location: Plaza Mexico - specifically the La Huasteca Restaurant
    Address: 3150 E. Imperial Hwy, Lynwood, CA 90262

Hilary Clinton just visited this location: http://www.lahuasteca.com/event/imag...ep14event.html

Read Alan Wall's article:
    http://www.vdare.com/awall/070920_memo.htm

Excerpt from article:
    Mexican political parties are more tightly-run than American political parties. And within Mexico , the PAN is better organized than the PRD. So it’s not surprising that the PAN already has a network of 10 party committees in the U.S. , ruled by a 9-man general consultative council and a General Representative, who is the party leader in the U.S. In addition, there are officially-designated "state" and "county" representatives. Those "states" are American states, not Mexican states. And Mexico doesn’t even have counties, so you know they’re talking about American counties. See list here,
    The PAN convention is scheduled for September 30th, at the Plaza Mexico, in the chambers of the Restaurant Huasteca. The stated goal of the PAN is to increase membership in the U.S.A. in the wake of the legalization of Mexicans voting in the U.S. It’s possible that PAN chairman Manuel Espino is going to attend. [PAN intenta posicionarse entre paisanos en EU mediante congreso, Lilia Saúl, El Universal, Sept. 4th, 2007]
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Re: I'm listening to the Aztlanist Drumbeat, now what...

It's my understanding that even with a permit the music can be just so
    loud. At least it used to be that way here. Does the permit say what decimal the music can not go over?

Quote Originally Posted by standingalone
    I'm listening to the Aztlanist Drumbeat, again..now what do I do.

I was listening to the birds sing, feeling the first brush of Autumn when suddenly the thumping sound of Aztlanist music bombards my ears. This is far from being the first time! It appears the Coyote/Drug Smuggling owner of a Ranch over the hill from me, has gained another permit to blast that crap across our once American working class town! It is LOUD the speakers for the LIVE Band must be the loudest on the market!!

Although our Lake is only allowed three permit’s a year for Events, this Invader is allowed to destroy our Peaceful, Tranquil way of life with LOUD, HEADACHE BOOMING CRAP!

I have called the Sheriff, asked my Neighbors to call and vowed the next time it happened to have neighbors ( providing they are not intimadating having their names available for public review ) sign a petition to give to our City Council.

Nearly all of the neighbor's within proximityto the Rancher Invader are wealthy and live in expensive homes! All of them are up for Sale. What kind of American's allow themselves to be chased from their homes. Custom built homes the owners planned on living in forever.

Now I will be ready for the Rally in Lynwood to oust the invader Mexican Govt along with it’s DISTRUBING, DESTRUCTIVE and RUDE population! Sorry about the Rant.

STOP THE MADNESS! DEPORT

FOR THOSE OF YOU JUST AS ENRAGED PLEASE ATTEND TOMORROW'S PROTEST AGAINST THE MEXICAN POLITICAL PARTY IN AMERICA

http://www.saveourstate.org/vforums/sho ... post254672

PROTEST MEXICAN POLTICAL PARTY IN AMERICA--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sunday, September 30th
    Time: 11am to 2pm
    Location: Plaza Mexico - specifically the La Huasteca Restaurant
    Address: 3150 E. Imperial Hwy, Lynwood, CA 90262

Hilary Clinton just visited this location: http://www.lahuasteca.com/event/imag...ep14event.html

Read Alan Wall's article:
    http://www.vdare.com/awall/070920_memo.htm

Excerpt from article:
    Mexican political parties are more tightly-run than American political parties. And within Mexico , the PAN is better organized than the PRD. So it’s not surprising that the PAN already has a network of 10 party committees in the U.S. , ruled by a 9-man general consultative council and a General Representative, who is the party leader in the U.S. In addition, there are officially-designated "state" and "county" representatives. Those "states" are American states, not Mexican states. And Mexico doesn’t even have counties, so you know they’re talking about American counties. See list here,
    The PAN convention is scheduled for September 30th, at the Plaza Mexico, in the chambers of the Restaurant Huasteca. The stated goal of the PAN is to increase membership in the U.S.A. in the wake of the legalization of Mexicans voting in the U.S. It’s possible that PAN chairman Manuel Espino is going to attend. [PAN intenta posicionarse entre paisanos en EU mediante congreso, Lilia Saúl, El Universal, Sept. 4th, 2007]
    We the People. You the Invader

HEllo Huston, actually I do notifiy the responding Sheriff's about the decimal range.

Problem is when the Sheriff asks them to lower the music...They say, okay we will do better and place two listeners out in the street to tell us if they can hear the music!!

Right!! the two illegal slaves in the street with cell phones are to alert when the Sheriff are coming back! I am so SICK of it!!

Thank you for the suggestion.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

You may also want to keep this in mind: Despite whatever the circumstances......whether someone has a permit for an event, or even if it's just a small party blaring music well before the time when a noise ordinance kicks in........no one is permitted to act in a manner that disrupts the neighbors and denies them "peaceful enjoyment of " their premises.

So, permit or not, these folks cannot do what they are doing if it is denying their neighbors the peaceful enjoyment of their premises.

You'd have to look into the details, but it should be possible for you....and the neighbors......to file a civil complaint with the courts. That's what happened to an ex boyfriend of mine. The neighbors got so fed up with him blaring his stereo all day long and disturbing the whole neighborhood, they filed a civil complaint against him and they won.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)