Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you, Judy. We are all fine and I hope that you and yours are as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    So this guy is saying that the "religion of peace" will rise up in anger and cause great harm to the U.S. That's not saying anything good about Islam. First he claimed to be building bridges, and now threatens violence.

Exactly. He's not of our country and while here he was so busy scamming one end to the next from his phony religious ventures to his slum landlord real estate ventures, he totally missed the people he wanted to "bridge".

He's nothing but a con man, snake oil salesmen. No surprise I suppose that Bloomberg, Obama, Petraeous and Hillary fell for him, huh?

God Help US.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    So this guy is saying that the "religion of peace" will rise up in anger and cause great harm to the U.S. That's not saying anything good about Islam. First he claimed to be building bridges, and now threatens violence.

Exactly. He's not of our country and while here he was so busy scamming one end to the next from his phony religious ventures to this slum landlord real estate ventures, he totally missed the people he wanted to "bridge".

He's nothing but a con man, snake oil salesmen. No surprise I suppose that Bloomberg, Obama, Petraeous and Hillary fell for him, huh?

God Help US.
    There all too busy screaming about the burn baby burn thing they could care less about our Mosque thing forget about our sensibilitys...by the way the answer is simple they all belong to:The Council of Foreign Relations!!!!!!

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Exactly. He's not of our country and while here he was so busy scamming one end to the next from his phony religious ventures to this slum landlord real estate ventures, he totally missed the people he wanted to "bridge".

God Help US.
    There all too busy screaming about the burn baby burn thing they could care less about our Mosque thing forget about our sensibilitys...by the way the answer is simple they all belong to:The Council of Foreign Relations!!!!!!

Kathyet
    Oh yes, you are so right. They all belong to that globalist outfit, CFR. No doubt about it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    If Muslims want peace, they should darn well move the thing. What harm would that cause? It would be considerate respect for vicitims of that most terrible attack on American soil. But instead, Muslims are described by their own leaders as threats to the U.S. if they don't get their way.

Religions that dictate submission and threaten violence against humanity are simply NOT civilized.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    If Muslims want peace, they should darn well move the thing. What harm would that cause? It would be considerate respect for vicitims of that most terrible attack on American soil. But instead, Muslims are described by their own leaders as threats to the U.S. if they don't get their way.

Religions that dictate submission and threaten violence against humanity are simply NOT civilized.
    Nor are they worthy to dwell in this country.
    <div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia

Nor "peace loving." They're con men and snake oil salesmen.

You guys can gripe and complain all you want but they are protected under the constitution. Looks like you guys forgot that. I don't like it either, but as an American I must follow our laws. You should do the same. Also, I'll just leave a reminder for you.

Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Thank you Darth, every input is important. We're all entitled to our have our opinions on all of the issues facing our country. I don't think that anyone doubts that under the law they could do this, but that people are concerned about whether it's right and decent and kind to do that...under the circumstances of 9/11. The other important issue of course is to be presenting it to the American people in a threatening manner saying that terrorists might attack us or harm us if we don't stop raising our voices in objection to having it built there. The American people are asking out of pure and simple respect for the people of this country...since radical elements of that religion caused all of those innocent people to die there to please not build a mosque at that location. It should be quite understandable to anyone or group who cares at all to be sensitive to the feelings and sentiments of the people of the country which was brutally attacked. It's about Ground Zero and vicinity as being a "place" that is extremely important and meaningful and heartbreaking to millions and millions of people. Is it REALLY asking too much to understand that?

Darth, I'm just curious though. Although it's a separate issue (more or
    less) I'm wondering if you believe that the pastor in Florida has a right under law through the right of freedom of speech to burn the Qurans on Saturday?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    You guys can gripe and complain all you want but they are protected under the constitution. Looks like you guys forgot that. I don't like it either, but as an American I must follow our laws. You should do the same. Also, I'll just leave a reminder for you.

Under the laws of our country, Americans have the right to object, oppose and protest any development or redevelopment through any planning and zoning and building permit process. It's why all of these processes have public hearings.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast