Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In my opinion, the Imam's words appear to threaten the United States into submission, with claims of "explosive" reactions. To build at the proposed site is perceived as an insult to the majority of New Yorkers and Americans in general, including some in the Muslim community. If sensitivity and good relations are true concerns, they would not consider putting a mosque so near to ground zero.

The United States can not bow to threats from radical Muslims, for history tells us and shows us that they do not care what we do or say, we are the target. We are the infidels, now being lectured to by a radical Imam, who wants Sharia Law.

We should not be deceived by a man who, like Mr. Obama, blames so much on America.

The Imam and the Pastor in Florida should reconsider their plans. It is good to now learn that the Pastor will not burn the Koran. Will the Imam make the better choice?

Romans 14:11, For it is written, (As) I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Turns out the Imam denied making the agreement of moving the mosque...figures.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/florida- ... -done-deal

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise
    Turns out the Imam denied making the agreement of moving the mosque...figures.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/florida- ... -done-deal
    What a surprise.....

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    So this guy is saying that the "religion of peace" will rise up in anger and cause great harm to the U.S. That's not saying anything good about Islam. First he claimed to be building bridges, and now threatens violence.

Exactly. He's not of our country and while here he was so busy scamming one end to the next from his phony religious ventures to this slum landlord real estate ventures, he totally missed the people he wanted to "bridge".

He's nothing but a con man, snake oil salesmen. No surprise I suppose that Bloomberg, Obama, Petraeous and Hillary fell for him, huh?

God Help US.
    There all too busy screaming about the burn baby burn thing they could care less about our Mosque thing forget about our sensibilitys...by the way the answer is simple they all belong to:The Council of Foreign Relations!!!!!!

Kathyet
    Oh yes, you are so right. They all belong to that globalist outfit, CFR. No doubt about it.
    This is an old speech so far the new link she just recently did says page not found!!!! Hmmm wonder why....I did find this from the CFR
    http://www.cfr.org/ dated this week

Secretary Clinton’s CFR Speech LIVE on CSPAN **UPDATED W/VIDEO**
    July 15, 2009
    tags: Afghanistan, CFR, CNN, Council on Foreign Relations, Current Events, Diplomacy, Foreign Affairs, Foreign Policy, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, human rights, international affairs, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Mainstream Media, media, Mid-East, news, North Korea, Obama, Politics and Stuff, President, Secretary Clinton, Secretary of State, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's speech, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Security, State Department, US, Women's Rights, World
    by stacyx

CSPAN is streaming Secretary Clinton’s policy speech at the Council on Foreign Relations,

http://secretaryclinton.wordpress.com/2 ... -on-cspan/

Here is another one

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-clinton ... overnment/

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    So this guy is saying that the "religion of peace" will rise up in anger and cause great harm to the U.S. That's not saying anything good about Islam. First he claimed to be building bridges, and now threatens violence.
    "Religion of peace" my butt! Where does beheading and suicide bomb fit into a peaceful religion?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    The sad truth is that due to the treasonous failure of the last 3 administrations to secure our border and scrutinize immigration, both legal and illegal, we are already infested with enemy combatants who have already taken the war to our soil; they are just waiting for the command to attack. There is not much we can do about that now, but we must realize that for America to in any way appease these monsters would be an absolute disgrace.

America may very well be the last frontier in Islam’s war against the world. If it is, we must fight vehemently to defeat it, and we must and we will win.

Won’t that be a kick in their pants?
    I so agree, melena. I might add that not only would it be a disgrace for us to let it happen it would also be the most dangerous and stupid thing that our country could ever do.

I agree with you too, Reciprocity.
    And Judy...I ALWAYS agree with you!

How are you doing LegalUSCitizen? I see you've changed locations?! Hope all is well for you and yours.
    Must be nice..getting smiles from Judy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Watching the FOX special this evening about 9/11 reminds us who wants to kill us. It reminds us of the numerous attacks over many, many years by radical Muslims. It reminds us that they want to conquer, to bring down the United States. Building a mosque to celebrate the destruction of the twin towers, to celebrate this brutal radical Muslim attack on the United States and the American people is not acceptable. The mission of the radicals is to bring Sharia Law, to transform the United States into a Muslim nation, even if they must do it discreetly, by stealth actions. They may speak of unity, but the plan is nothing close to that. They want to increase in numbers, shame America into accepting them with name calling, with constant references to the Constitution, and with Mr. Obama helping them to carry out their plans.

Video: "They want to impose their beliefs on the World."

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-211940.html

Jeremiah 29:11, it is written, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    The sad truth is that due to the treasonous failure of the last 3 administrations to secure our border and scrutinize immigration, both legal and illegal, we are already infested with enemy combatants who have already taken the war to our soil; they are just waiting for the command to attack. There is not much we can do about that now, but we must realize that for America to in any way appease these monsters would be an absolute disgrace.

America may very well be the last frontier in Islam’s war against the world. If it is, we must fight vehemently to defeat it, and we must and we will win.

Won’t that be a kick in their pants?
    I so agree, melena. I might add that not only would it be a disgrace for us to let it happen it would also be the most dangerous and stupid thing that our country could ever do.

I agree with you too, Reciprocity.
    And Judy...I ALWAYS agree with you!

How are you doing LegalUSCitizen? I see you've changed locations?! Hope all is well for you and yours.
    Must be nice..getting smiles from Judy!

There's lots to smile about these days, Rockfish!! America is Awake, Uniting, Rising and Ready To Kick Some Butt and Fix Our Country.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234