Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Insurrection Looms In California

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Insurrection Looms In California

Insurrection Looms in California

February 11, 2009 | From theTrumpet.com

America has a lot of experience with rebellions. California is about to get one of its own.

In what amounts to a Boston Tea Party-type rebellion against the government, California counties are threatening to withhold their money. Constitutional officers are also refusing to accept Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s authority to furlough workers. Meanwhile, two more California banks failed over the weekend, and a judge ordered the state to release up to 37 percent of its prison population. What is ahead for California?

Los Angeles, Sacramento, Orange, Colusa, Riverside, Imperial and San Bernardino counties may be on the verge of insurrection.

[b]Several counties “say they’ve had enough—and they aren’t going to take it anymore,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was watching Glenn Beck when he had a cake and someone wanting to run for governor (I think) . The cake had the state of california and they were goofing around just smooshing the icing off the areas that were the biggest drain. Anyone out there knows where they are. They suck so much out of the system there's nothing left to work with. I think alot of the states, atleast mine I know, if we could just dump the leeches, the rest might stand a chance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is exactly what has happened in California. Who really destroyed the state,besides the illegals who've voted all the idiots in office, are the judges who threw out Prop 187 (that would have eliminated services to illegals back in 1994). Juddges,by the way that were appointed by Jimmy Carter. Carter also appointed one or maybe all of the judges that are requiring prisoners be let out of jail because they cannot get proper medical attention. A few counties control this state, believe me there are plenty of moderate/conservatives, unfortunately we now are being outnumbered.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    Meanwhile Mexifornia provides universal health care, in-state tuition and other benefits for border hopping leeches costing the defacto Mexican state 12 billion annually with LA county spending 1 billion dollars annually according to LA County Supervisor Michael Antonovich. The figure rises as 5,000 to 10,000 illegally cross the border every week including 100 sex offenders daily. Welcome to the third world........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

I stated a while back and I will say it again mexico is on the verge of collapse but I am afraid california will fall 1st.

MW
    Rebelrouser wrote:

I stated a while back and I will say it again mexico is on the verge of collapse but I am afraid california will fall 1st.
    Isn't California the capital of Mexico?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW

I'm confused, I thought Mexico City was the capitol of California.
    Sorry, I know it's a bad joke but hey it's also a good one.

I'm confused, I thought Mexico City was the capitol of California.
    I think you are both right. Isn't that why they call it Assland?
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Every comment made here is true. I wish like hell I could leave. Maybe my time will come when it gets so bad that we HAVE to leave to save our family. If mex govt collapses, I'm taking my kids to my Dad's house in ID. I feel that is where I belong now. As a CA native, born and raised, I no longer fit in here. I'm telling you all, it used to be a paradise....a Utopia, now it is becoming a very undesirable place to be for those of us who pay attn.....

I have little hope of this state ever turning around.

I agree. I am California born and raised. I have seen our once excellent education system decline, our neighborhoods decline, our quality of life decline. Our small downtowns are taken over by Mexican businesses and the towns destroyed. We once had the best roads in the US, but now they are terrible. They want us to ration water but I say when you get rid of the illegals we won't have to. When you talk about the budget, get rid of the illegals. Get them out of our prisions. So when they talk about releasing prisioners, deport the scum that don't belong here. I am sick and tired of the s**t going on in this state.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast