Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Insurrection Looms In California

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I agree. I am California born and raised. I have seen our once excellent education system decline, our neighborhoods decline, our quality of life decline. Our small downtowns are taken over by Mexican businesses and the towns destroyed. We once had the best roads in the US, but now they are terrible. They want us to ration water but I say when you get rid of the illegals we won't have to. When you talk about the budget, get rid of the illegals. Get them out of our prisions. So when they talk about releasing prisioners, deport the scum that don't belong here. I am sick and tired of the s**t going on in this state.
    .....and our elected scum won't even acknowledge that IA's are a problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So glad to be out of California...Nevada is not much better with illegal loving Reid
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Geez, Do you think all of the illegals and an out of control liberal government have anything to do with it???????
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Definitely. I also live in California and I have noticed since moving to the county that I am in that the illegals here have more rights and privileges then the American citizen. The police can not even inquire to the legal status of a person. This is lame, are they not law enforcement officers? Is it not illegal to cross the border without proper documentation? Why are they not allowed to enforce the laws on immigrants but have to on Americans? If I get stopped without my license on me they tow my can, fine me and can even jail me for failure to produce legal ID. But not immigrants. They tell them to walk home and come back later to pick up their car. Sounds like a clear case of discrimination to me.

NOTE:

The date on this article is February 11, 2009.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12