Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Ivanka's company is reportedly exempt from those new Trump tariffs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Make the clothes here in USA hypocrite and getting trademarks approved is compromising the office. Will trump get my trademarks approved if I call him daddy?
    Trademarks are done everywhere by everyone. All over the world. That protects them under the law from being copied. Trademarks don't have anything to do with where Ivanka produces the clothes, the trademarks prevent a Chinese company from making clothes or shoes or whatever it is in their country under her brand name. Getting trademarks approved protects American companies and investors, same with foreign companies who register here and also all over the world to protect their brand names.

Who used his Big Whigness to get those UCLA basketball players out of jail in China and back to the US safely? Yeah .... Daddy Trump. Daddy Trump helps a lot of people and he always has. He's a really good guy when you get to know him or know more about him.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Make the clothes here in USA hypocrite and getting trademarks approved is compromising the office. Will trump get my trademarks approved if I call him daddy?
    That's right, according to Trump, manufacturing is supposed to be coming back to America! Considering the large quantity of clothing that is being manufactured out of country, tariffs could help make that happen! I suspect our country has plenty of former textile and other suitable building sitting vacant here in the United States.

Hmm, wonder how much Ivanka's business in China pays its employees? Is it another one of those sweatshop deals?
    Last edited by MW; 04-11-2018 at 06:53 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Am very familiar with trademarks - daddy can you get mine approved today in the complex land of china so I don't have to wait or pay lawyers to jump thru hoops?

Trump got his approved before he was President and I'm sure Ivanka has many that were approved before Daddy was President. I don't doubt that the family of a President of the United States might get more attention than someone who isn't, but like I said, that just goes with being a famous Big Whig.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12