Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You definitely got the monster well focused in your LOS. I agree about the sinister portion although I don't mention it much, as it leads to passion, which can distort the view. I try to stick with the literal points you bring up, as that; where in, the problem exists. The people who institute and do what they can to maintain this system are the part that is sinister, and should be dealt with as such.

And you are correct, with knowing the outcome from an insider point of view, lets you know up front what you will collect over a given period of time. And you can "tweak" things economically to your benefit to give you the greatest return on your swindler type investment, which the original investment was paid for by the Government, and the remainder of the cost was was sold through fractional reserve banking by using that original investment of the government to make loans to the other investors.

Not to go off topic, and I don't think it will, but bear with me one more time while I throw another cow pie at the barn?

Looking at the carbon tax that has been proposed and sold as climate control, with that in mind what IF, we look at how economies are placed under strain and turmoil whenever there is a technological revolution. When economies are faced with upheaval as in transformation from the stone age to the agricultural age, or agricultural revolution changing over to the industrial revolution, then industrial to technological or information age. Then IF, we are headed into an energy revolution. IF we look at what is being proposed to be taxed, carbon dioxide, water vapor. It does not make sense on its own. Yet if hydrogen powered engines were to come to age, what do they emit? Water vapor.

Taxing water vapor then makes sense as it would be needed to lessen the effects of the apple cart having been upset. This would be a real threat to the economic structure of fiat currency, yes? JMHO

Sorry did not mean to go off in such a direction, but I have a habit of throwing cow pies.

Hylander, knowing that you are a history buff, what if one where to look at the Russian Revolution from a slightly different angle? Karl Marx and others as well state that economics or monetary systems dictate politics and form societies. The Russian Revolution occured in a nation that was considered by many to be in a backwater nation compared to the rest of Europe and the civilized word. Russia at the time was struggling to transform from a serf based agricultural economy to trying to enter the industrial revolution that was well under way in Europe and America. Lenin came back after exile from his first try at revolution from Germany(?) and perhaps time spent in England as well? After rilling up the rable rousers with the war cry for a more humane world and overthrowing the Czar the hard work was to begin. This would be trying to implement a economic model onto a nation that was not yet ready or transform from the old model, the agricultural model. Try as he might, he was trying to force a economic model onto a socially inept society. It looks as though he may have been trying to force this communistic system of politics, (which is largly economic in nature) through by forcing social changes to fit the economic model.

Meanwhile back in America at about the same time the Fed was brought out onto the scene. Now this was a deceptive monetary system, and yet it could achieve what Lenin and the rest to follow him could not. Namely the fiat currency system could walk the sheep down the path as economics instigated in a slow and steady nature will enevitably change social structure at a pace not s hard to upset all of the social fabric at one time. So I guess what I am trying to say is that Lenin went and had to the wrong time in history with the wrong country, and the wrong manner of implementation, social change to economic communism. Whereas if the economic model is presented, then the social change can follow.

The fiat shortly after implementation proved to be seductive to all, as how could anyone compete with a system that prints money, or pulls money out of thin air? The rest of the world was impressed with this success unaware that the money was a scam. During the debute shorty after we had graduated tax policy followed by social security followed by Medi care and welfare thrown in there as well. Money system first, then social changes through mandated policy.

Wonder if Lenin, or perhaps more interestingly yet Trotsky understood the errors of their ways while on the road to destruction?

It is an interesting point you bring up, but again, the European, ie: International Banksters were the root behind the Russian Revolution too.

Go here though and watch from 1:15:30 (1 hour 15 minutes 30 seconds) through to the Russian Revolution. You can advance the little tracking marker, this will help you to understand why and how the Russian Revolution came to pass.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 256183936#

It was at the hands of the people like Jacob Shiff, who on his deathbed was said to have admitted to financing Lenin and Trotsky with gold from America that was funnelled to them via the banks in Switzerland.

This quote says volumes.

"Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce...And when you realize that the entire system is easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate." James Garfield

In other words nation, if you want more money, sign on the dotted line! But only after the assets we wish for are given at great discount.

"It is advisable to do all in your power to sustain such prominent daily and weekly newspapers, especially the Agricultural and Religious Press, as will oppose the greenback issue of paper money and that you will also withhold patronage from all applicants who are not willing to oppose the government issue of money."

"To repeal the Act creating bank note, or to restore to circulation the government issue of money will be to provide the people with money and therefore seriously affect our individual profits as bankers and lenders."

"See your Congressman at once and engage him to support our interests that we may control legislation." James Buel, American Bankers Association 1877

Who's note do you pay a fee to hold in your pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    This quote says volumes.

"Whosoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce...And when you realize that the entire system is easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate." James Garfield

In other words nation, if you want more money, sign on the dotted line! But only after the assets we wish for are given at great discount.

"It is advisable to do all in your power to sustain such prominent daily and weekly newspapers, especially the Agricultural and Religious Press, as will oppose the greenback issue of paper money and that you will also withhold patronage from all applicants who are not willing to oppose the government issue of money."

"To repeal the Act creating bank note, or to restore to circulation the government issue of money will be to provide the people with money and therefore seriously affect our individual profits as bankers and lenders."

"See your Congressman at once and engage him to support our interests that we may control legislation." James Buel, American Bankers Association 1877

Who's note do you pay a fee to hold in your pocket?
    Very well put roundabout. Now here's another good one for ya'. All presidents, Linclon, Garfield, McKinley, and Kennedy were all for wresting control of the monetary from the private bankers, and they all ended up assassinated. Andrew Jackson was lucky in that the man who attempted to assassinate him had his pistols misfire, and he was spared. But the man later admitted that powerful money interests promised to protect him if things went sour. The was not guilty by insanity, and freed.

So to say that the moneychangers are not nefarious, is either an act of downright ignorance, or blatant reciprocity.

So to say that the moneychangers are not nefarious, is either an act of downright ignorance, or blatant reciprocity.
    Agreed Hylander.

Back too your link concerning The Russian Revolution. First off Thanks. The information fits well into some of the history that I have read over the years. It makes sense, still some loose ends, but for the most part they only appear to be of intrinsic value, not of substance.

More importantly, I watched til the end and am left under the impression this documentary was filmed back in the 90's? Did not see anything in the credits or elsewhere. If this is so and it was from the 90's and one can assume much research went into it, then it's predictive powers have been laid out quite well. Not only have they been laid out, they have come to bear much fruit. Right on time.

With that having been said, the other thing that I got from the film and this is something else that only reinforced my hunches, was that we must not only learn quickly, but be very aware of the techniques, politics, propaganda, and various other "nefarious" tricks that will be thrown into the road to trip us up.

Honesty is the key for some, and a restraint to be fought against for others.

Yes, it was done in the mid 90's. I think during Slick Willy's 2nd term. And yes many of the things predicted have come to pass, or are about to.

And yes, you are correct, in that we must learn quick, but the underlying problem, is that we have to undo 160 years of trainwreck. Not only the abolishion of the Fed Res, but also the repeal of the National Banking Act that Lincoln was forced into. That act was the primer as it is what gave the banksters their teeth, and it was only a matter of time before they would press for a central bank.

So, like President Jackson, we need someone with great courage who is willing to pull those teeth, and set in motion roadblocks that will hamper them, the banksters, for a very long time. And to return our real wealth to us, that which has been swindled by shady international bank deals.

we need someone with great courage who is willing to pull those teeth, and set in motion roadblocks that will hamper them, the banksters, for a very long time. And to return our real wealth to us, that which has been swindled by shady international bank deals.
    This brings to were we are right now as a disgruntled nation. Unless the population of Americans can stick together and demand change in the political system, to become more savvy in regards to the media and its divisive manners, to understand that the big monied interests have much at stake and will stop at nothing to enslave the world, then we will gain nothing.

The Tea Party was on the right path, (perhaps placed there from the start, fully aware that dissention and turmoil would be introduced and the movements focus diverted from the correct starting point) tax reform deals with monetary policy. If the movement stayed the course and continued to tear apart the monetary system piece by piece for a close examination in a manner in which little pieces would be made public in an understandable way, then there might be a chance.

Was the Tea Party doomed from the start? It started on Fox News. Need more be said?

The trouble with the TeaParty folks mostly stems from lack of education, or misguided government sponsered public schooling. They were happy, middle class Americans. As long as the job paid well, and the house and the kids and the car were fine, they were content. They were asleep. Now they have awakened, but it is with the wrong ideas. Many believe the nation is supposed to be a democracy, which both know is incorrect. They don't understand the inner workings of the monetary system, and how the taxation they are protesting is intertwined with it, to the point, that if they and we all just said no, it would collapse like a house of cards.

Starting this saturday, and for the next 8 saturdays, I will be attending a Constitutional course, which apparently, I will be assisting in the financial side of it, as one of the participants. Which I find interesting. I never thought I would be helping to instruct.

My daughter is bummed though as her school is a 4 hour drive away, so she can't attend the class. As she's a young Constitutionalist. And my ex doesn't mind it, and actually encourages it.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast