Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now they have awakened, but it is with the wrong ideas. Many believe the nation is supposed to be a democracy, which both know is incorrect.
    Another fine example of what Goebbles had so correctly stated. "The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly-it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."

Yet the tide is shifting. More and more people are understanding that the medias are pumping an agenda that does not resonate well with their well being in mind. When the mind comes off the grid and the gears start to turn there is a chance for a meaningful awakening. The comfort zone has been breached, what rushes in to fill that zone will matter, no doubt. The consumers of information are quick to tear apart the propaganda. I predicted a return to conservative thinking (not of the neo-con brand or the Rush brand) based more on real honesty, and now the constitutional thinkers are coming out in droves, and from here I think this will help people to return to examining the faith of our fathers and their own faith as well. This will be a force to be reckoned with. After all faith can move mountains.

I hope you have a great time helping instruct with the classes. Hope you will share your thoughts afterwards as to how they went. Wish I could attend, sounds real interesting.

Will definitely share what info I gain from the class. The greatest thing we can do is pass on knowledge. Which is why I didn't mind the small fee for the class, as the way I see it, every little tidbit of info I can gain, will worth every penny spent.

The borrower is slave to the lender. Working from this simple truth, we can say that the borrower enters into negotiations with the lender. The lender asks for equity or security for the loan. The borrower gives up or places at risk something of value to secure the loan.

Looking now at the Constitution and our country. If our country is in debt, which we know it is. We know or understand that our monetary system based upon a central bank, a private central bank, works from a no debt, no money scheme, we can see that when our country goes to secure our loans, securitizes its debt, something must be given up as collateral. We as a nation enter into "the borrower is slave to the lender." At some point it must be understood that the lender cares not about our Counstitution. Our Counstitution represents freedom and liberty. We are asked to give up some of this freedom and liberty in order to secure our debt, we enter into servitude. Health care, and carbon credit schemes both are infringments on our Constitution and our freedoms and liberties, yet we have placed ourselves into negotiations with negotiators that demand that liberties and freedoms be put to the side in order to secure our debt. We are ordered to run over our Constitution in order to serve our masters. Our politicians are placed at the mercy of the lenders, as they have the upper hand and they will lead the negotiations.

Truth is our Constitution is held for ransom. It has been taken as collateral for our debt.

Our Constitution will continue to errode. We must understand that the monetary policy and relationship with the central bank is a recipe for ultimate disaster.

Health care as proposed represents a tax scheme that will pay for debt.

Now, the other part that needs to be added, is that the loan(s) are created out of thin air. They are ledger entries with no commodity backing it. Yet the country is forced to put up some kind of collateral to make the loan good, yet the lender risks what? Nothing. Yet if the country defaults on the loan(s), the lenders mop up will real wealth in whatever form of property they can get away with. Be it commodities like gold silver and platinum, or be it real property as in land making us nothing but feudal tennants like our old world counterparts.

When we are made tennants, our Constitution means nothing as we are ruled by feudal lords who gain power through deceptive and manipulative measures, and since they have the gold, they make the rules. But it is a great swindle that they gain such power and wealth. It is our responsibility to regain and keep that which is ours by right and law.

Enter, John Maynard Keynes.

For a progressive man needs a progressive bank. If you understand the brain and the goals of progressives, then it is logical that a money system is needed to accomadate the progressive.

Looking at the bank, a banking system based on debt should do well. What better way to pay for all of the projects on one's wish list than to have such a banking system.

Need money? Fire up the printing press! How much would you like to add to the system? Real growth? Great. Now you have to pay for it. Let us pay for it the progressive way. A progressive tax system should work just dandy. More money? Pay up! Hows about a Social Security tax? No one can argue against a retirement plan provided by the progressive salesman, right? More money? Pay up! Hows about welfare food stamps and medicare? Great the taxes will pay for that. More money? Pay up! More taxes, hows about health care for all, or a carbon tax scheme. Want more?

In order to sell such a debt based money system, one needs a good salesman. Howdy Mr. Keynes! You da'man! FDR needs you to tell all of us dummies all about all of the great progressive things that we can buy on our platinum credit card.

Debt based money is a progressive's banking system. Welcome home, Comrade!

Follow the dollars. Add many to the system? Got to pay the banker for the loan. The banker, a progressive knows how to make mountains out of mole hills, it is magic. The progressive's magic is in his ability to pull the wool over other's eyes by making the simple, complex. Pull it apart and the mole hill becomes visible.

Look through history, after a great infusion of dollars comes the progressive plan to pay for it. It is good for you, it is a new and improved social service.

The chains that bind me! They progressively get heavier. Imagine that.

Keynesian economics is what we definitely suffer under these days. That's why talks of another Bretton Woods should shock people to the core. We don't need another one, but to tear down the one that is already here. It's like using heroin to cure a heroin addict. It won't work.

And the more this is exposed the more they want to apply preassure to keep it going. When it is nothing but a house of cards, or the Emporors new clothes, but they want to deny that we can see the new clothes are nothing and that we are on to their scheme.

Debt based banking is the only way to advance and purchase the progressive's wish list.

People should just look at history to link together the money printed on debt and the program that follows that is a progressive's gift that will pay for the money.

So much for the free lunch. See ya at the gallows.

People are starting to get a clue actually. They are seeing the scheme isn't as complex as they were led to believe, and the people are starting to get a focused picture as to what's been going on.

The numbers aren't too strong yet, but in time they will swell to where it can no longer be swept under the carpet. Do you call an entire nation delusional? Or a good majority of them crazy?

Good points Hylander.

I thought about posting more about the early progressive movement, not only here in this country but what took place at the turn of the 20th century. Re-visit some of the charaqchters and show or try and link them with their ideologic positions and the banking system.

In 1913 the Federal Reserve Act was passed in the late of night, on the 23 of Dec. after most of the Senate went home for Christmas. This in it self should raise flags, as the Senate was not going to buy into a progressive banking bill.

I was thinking earlier about Engles and his relationship with Marx. The English gentry connection is interesting. Who was gaining what through that relationship?

What was it, after the Fed Act, progressive icome tax was passed 1917(?) is that correct?

In the book The Forgotten Man the author(?) makes FDR out to be an idiot or inept towards trying to figure out how to get the economy fired back up. This I have a hard time with. I have read this elsewhere as well, and it just does not make good sense. It looks as though he fully understood the program or atleast had adequate help adopting policy decisions concerning large spending bills.

Policy and the Fed have been linked at the hip since its inception.

The progressive movement has had its setbacks if one wishes to view them in those terms. Progress has moved forward at an appropriate pace if one wishes to add patience to the mix. The progressive movement will not be stopped until the credit card is shredded, as both move together.

And too think the progressives never fired a shot. Our eyes were fixed acrossed the pond.

It is always a good thing to keep the history alive. That is how we keep from making the same mistakes of the past.

Actually the income tax was agreed to before the central bank. The banksters wanted to know beforehand that they were going to be paid dividends for "their" (actually our) money. The 16th Ammendment was an afterthought formality, but even a US District Court Judge in I think 2005 said, that if one looks at the Ammendment, one will find out that an insufficient number of states adopted it. To be honest only 2 actually followed the proper procedure for the adoption of the 16th Ammendment, I think South Dakota ratified it, and I want to say either Arizona or Kentucky but don't hold me to it, as it has been some time since I delved into the specifics of it.

But if I remember right Taft signed the income tax in February 1913(?), as Wilson didn't take the oathe until March 4th of that year. It was FDR who changed it to January 20th, so he could wreak havoc sooner than later.

And trust me, FDR wasn't the bumbling idiot authors tried to make him out to be. Re-read the Congressman McFadden post about what FDR really knew and who he cast his lot with. It wasn't the American People that's for sure. He played them for dupes and was dependent upon the favors of the banksters so he promoted no resistance to them.

On to the Progressive movement, just start with Teddy Roosevelt, and go from there. If you brush the dust out of the way, the picture is clear from the start. Funny thing is, if their eugenics policies had gained favor back then, what would have become of FDR having been stricken with polio?

Actually the Progressives have fired a lot of shots. Refer to USMC General Smedley Butler's War is a Racket. It was under mostly Progressives that our biggest and bloodiest wars have occurred where we should never have been involved. Not referring to the unCivil War mind you, but from about the time of the Spanish American War when progressive, and expansionist thinking started taking a foothold. They just used other nations soldiers to kill ours, instead of domestic blood-letting.

We did need our eyes focused on the other side of the pond, since that is where the money masters came from and infiltrated our American Republic, and began tearing it apart from the inside out. They are the ones who through monetary influence provided funding for the progressives as they knew it would weaken America and degenerate it into a weakened Democracy instead of a strong and proud Republic.

Those in high places who fein ignorance are either that stupid, or downright lying. Remember, offices of tenure are bought and paid for, and favors are required to retain that office and your life or else. Look at Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, and Kennedy. They went against the grain of the puppet master, and what they get.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast