Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The "Real Deal" is a certified copy of a birth certificate from Kenya that Berg has
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    I can't help but wonder why NOT ONE SINGLE LEGITIMATE MEDIA OUTLET, NOT EVEN FAUX NEWS is reporting this alleged story, not on cable or network news. Doesn't anyone else find this strange or are you all just so desperate you can't think straight?

That birthcertificate by the way IS THE REAL DEAL.

DISCLAIMER: Not an Obama supporter. I used to enjoy ALIPAC and the majority of posters on here used to be intelligent, articulate and friendly towards all people regardless of race or ethnicity.

Lately, the more I read this board the scarier this board is becoming.
    You are scared because some people are questioning pro Amnesty Obama's campaign?

You appear to be getting a bit hyperbolic on us.

Whether there is credence to this story or not, the ALIPAC website is a place where people are free to express themselves and debate stories and reports that often seem strange at first but turn out to be truth.

I find it unusual that you would cite an absence of MSM coverage of this story to try and make a point that the lack of such coverage indicates the story is not legitimate.

How many times have we documented true stories of national interest being completely suppressed by the Main Stream Media.

If you disagree with this material, that is fine.

But do not insult your fellow ALIPAC activists by calling them "scary" or "desperate" to try and reinforce your individual opinion.

And please do not claim an absence of coverage in the MSM is justification for your opinion here where much of our job has been to get suppressed and censored information out to the public past massive and powerful censorship.

I personally do not have an opinion on this material, nor do I claim it is legitimate or false.

I do support the freedom of our diverse range of supporters to discuss it and to do so without insulting each other or claiming an absence of reporting as evidence of this or that.

The ability for people to investigate and discuss freely here is paramount to our success as an organization.

You are also clearly implying that you think people are questioning Obama because of race. Where is your evidence of that? If you have such evidence, it will be reviewed by our moderators with the highest degree of concern.

Playing the race card is often the sign of a losing argument.

I will remind you and everyone else here that Insulting other users and making claims of racism without adequate evidence are both violations of the ALIPAC rules.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Its starting to get out in Colorado talk raido is talking about this on every show!!! Here is an interview on Peter Boyles show this morning with Berg.

Its starting to Snowball People Keep informed and stay open minded!!!!

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/ ... PETE6A.mp3
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Its starting to get out in Colorado talk radio is talking about this on every show!!! Here is an interview on Peter Boyles show this morning with Berg.

Its starting to Snowball People Keep informed and stay open minded!!!!

"..the link you had in here.."
    YEA..!! Hussein is NOT a citizen..!!

Missed his show this morning, Can you paste the material from Boyles show in this thread..?! thanks..

The Peter Boyles Show is on LIVE at 5-9am MT [4-8am PT/7a-11am ET]

Here is an example of getting that LONG url from Peter down to fit, click "qoute" to see it:
    Peters Podcast

KHOW Denver, CO LIVE Stream
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

iquestioneverything

Thanks i will work on the url posting. unfortunately I don't think that khow does written transcripts!? But the audio is really good.

We all need to keep up on this and stay open minded, Its not Obama were fighting its the preservation of the constitution that is most important!!!!

NEW DEVLOPMENTS TODAY AT WWW.OBAMACRIMES.COM GO TO THE WEBSTIE AND READ THE NEW PDF FILINGS!!! AND ALSO CHECK THE COURT DOCKETS!!!

Plaintiff Phil J. Berg filed two motions today seeking an expedited resolution in Berg v. Obama. (PDF's of the motions are attached below.)

PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT AGAINST DEFENDANTS, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA and THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE

This motion argues that the facts have been established that Barack Obama is not constitutionally qualified to be elected or serve as President of the United States, and that the Court should issue a summary judgment as follows:

* That Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Hussein Obama a/k/a Barack Dunham a/k/a Barry Dunham a/k/a Barack Soetoro a/k/a Barry Soetoro is not a “natural bornâ€

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

Here is the problem, if the judge holds this off until after the election and Barry/ Barrack is proved to not be qualified but wins the election, it may be up to the democratic congress to impeach him. What are the odds they would actully do it?
    I would hate to think about it if the democrats didnt impeach Obama. It would open the door for other foreigners to run for office. Arnold has always said it wasnt fair that foreign born couldnt be elected president. Can the democrats REALLY STOP impeachment if Obama isnt qualified?????
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

Here is the problem, if the judge holds this off until after the election and Barry/ Barrack is proved to not be qualified but wins the election, it may be up to the democratic congress to impeach him. What are the odds they would actully do it?
    I would hate to think about it if the democrats didnt impeach Obama. It would open the door for other foreigners to run for office. Arnold has always said it wasnt fair that foreign born couldnt be elected president. Can the democrats REALLY STOP impeachment if Obama isnt qualified?????
    I don't think that the dems care that Obama isn't qualified they just want to win!!!! They just want our govt to be their way!!! Think about it if they keep hiding until after the election and obama wins, then even if he is impeached another dem gets to take his place its a win win for the dems any way you look at it!!!

Berg is on the Savage Nation today. Michael savage has a large audience.

Michael savage said he would be posting the mp3 of the interview on his website.

http://michaelsavage.wnd.com/

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Related: www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... c&t=136127

..AND..

Rick Roberts
    Station: KFMB 760 AM San Diego
    Page: www.760kfmb.com/rick_blog
    ..their 'regular' Player:
    KFMB Stream
    M-F:
    5am - 9am PT
    8am-12pm ET

..is speaking with Atty Philip Berg www.ObamaCrimes.com on this NOW..! (7.3am PT/10.3am ET)

also says Savage has picked it up..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast