Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama, 45, says Indonesia left a lasting impression on him during his formative years.
    That is exactly why he should not be President. He does not think of Americans first, but of all the foreigners he lived and went to school with during all these years. What language were his classes taught in? He claims to only speak English, I am sure he is lying about that also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

Here is the problem, if the judge holds this off until after the election and Barry/ Barrack is proved to not be qualified but wins the election, it may be up to the democratic congress to impeach him. What are the odds they would actully do it?

20 months ago: This undated handout photo obtained from Bandung, a former senior schoolmate of US senator and presidential hopeful Barack Obama, shows Obama (yellow ring) in a group photo with others in Jakarta. Indonesian former classmates of Obama have high hopes of the "kindhearted and confident" boy they knew as Barry who is aiming to become the first black president of the United States. When he was six years old, Obama moved to Indonesia after his divorced mother remarried an Indonesian foreign student, Lolo Soetoro. His classmates still recall the day nearly 40 years ago when a foreign kid joined them at the state-run SDN Menteng 01 school in the upmarket Menteng district of Jakarta. Obama, 45, says Indonesia left a lasting impression on him during his formative years.
    http://www.daylife.com/photo/06gk85kf3h3BQ

In order for Barry/Barrack to go to school in Indonesia, he had to be a citizen. They did not have dual citizenship at that time, so he would have given that up through his mother. The only way he could be a citizen of the United States is if he came back and went through the citizenship process which would make him ineligible to be president.

I spoke with Mr Berg the other day on this at length. If Obama wanted this to end, all he would have to do is produce the documents that are asked for. But if he doesnt have them, then he cannot produce them.
    I was thinking in 1961 they only had typewriters and hand written documents. So I would assume that any kind of real birth cert would be hand written and archived? Did berg mention any of that?
    Camaro, I was born in South America in 1961 and on my birth certificate, all the blanks were filled in by hand and signed by the doctor who delivered me. Name of hospital, time of birth, date, etc. all handwritten.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Born in New Hampshire in the 1950s, my original birth cert was typewritten, signed by the doctor and embossed by the recorder. I also have a little crumb of a clipping from the local newspaper announcing my grand arrival on this planet.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

Here is the problem, if the judge holds this off until after the election and Barry/ Barrack is proved to not be qualified but wins the election, it may be up to the democratic congress to impeach him. What are the odds they would actully do it?

20 months ago: This undated handout photo obtained from Bandung, a former senior schoolmate of US senator and presidential hopeful Barack Obama, shows Obama (yellow ring) in a group photo with others in Jakarta. Indonesian former classmates of Obama have high hopes of the "kindhearted and confident" boy they knew as Barry who is aiming to become the first black president of the United States. When he was six years old, Obama moved to Indonesia after his divorced mother remarried an Indonesian foreign student, Lolo Soetoro. His classmates still recall the day nearly 40 years ago when a foreign kid joined them at the state-run SDN Menteng 01 school in the upmarket Menteng district of Jakarta. Obama, 45, says Indonesia left a lasting impression on him during his formative years.
    http://www.daylife.com/photo/06gk85kf3h3BQ

In order for Barry/Barrack to go to school in Indonesia, he had to be a citizen. They did not have dual citizenship at that time, so he would have given that up through his mother. The only way he could be a citizen of the United States is if he came back and went through the citizenship process which would make him ineligible to be president.

I spoke with Mr Berg the other day on this at length. If Obama wanted this to end, all he would have to do is produce the documents that are asked for. But if he doesnt have them, then he cannot produce them.
    I was thinking in 1961 they only had typewriters and hand written documents. So I would assume that any kind of real birth cert would be hand written and archived? Did berg mention any of that?
    Camaro, I was born in South America in 1961 and on my birth certificate, all the blanks were filled in by hand and signed by the doctor who delivered me. Name of hospital, time of birth, date, etc. all handwritten.
    AND..

..by 1961, the ‘N’ word, had been changed to the term ‘Negro’, and was considered to be ‘politically correct’ . The term ‘Black’, didn’t come along until ?? the late ‘70’s..?? Talk Radio is buzzing about this.

But this NON citizen news HAS to get out to the MSM, ASAP..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Want to keep up to Date on court dockets on this case

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court- ... id-281573/
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Court dockets!!
    http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court- ... id-281573/

Go to Bergs site www.obamacrimes.com and read the latest!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW? IF THIS IS THE TRUTH OUR CONSTITUTION STANDS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIOLATION TO THE RULE OF LAW OUR COUNTRY HAS EVER SEEN!!!!!! ALIPAC AND THE PEOPLE HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO DO SOMETHING!! WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE THIS VIOLATES EVERYTHING THAT WE STAND FOR!!!!
    WE CAN'T KEEP BLAMING THE MEDIA AND OTHERS WHEN WE DON'T RAISE HELL ABOUT IT OURSELVES!!! IF WERE WRONG WERE WRONG BIG DEAL!!
    IF WERE RIGHT WERE DOING OUR DUTY AS CITIZENS AND PROTECTING THE MOST PRIZED DOCUMENT WE OWN THE CONSTITUTION!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I think Berg just needs to file a default with the Supreme Court against Obama and the DNC.

I can't help but wonder why NOT ONE SINGLE LEGITIMATE MEDIA OUTLET, NOT EVEN FAUX NEWS is reporting this alleged story, not on cable or network news. Doesn't anyone else find this strange or are you all just so desperate you can't think straight?

That birthcertificate by the way IS THE REAL DEAL.

DISCLAIMER: Not an Obama supporter. I used to enjoy ALIPAC and the majority of posters on here used to be intelligent, articulate and friendly towards all people regardless of race or ethnicity.

Lately, the more I read this board the scarier this board is becoming.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    I can't help but wonder why NOT ONE SINGLE LEGITIMATE MEDIA OUTLET, NOT EVEN FAUX NEWS is reporting this alleged story, not on cable or network news.
    For the same reason they never report on the Bildebergers and CFR, those globalists OWN the MSM.

That birthcertificate by the way IS THE REAL DEAL.
    Then why hasn't Obama given it to the court to make the Berg suit go away?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast