Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

curiouspat, I would bet that some attorney out there would be willing to take his case probono esp. with the spotlight on it in the media!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Since social services stuck their nose in are they paying the bill?

This stuff really upsets me when social services steps in. They cause more damage than they do help. They were all over people in Florida. I think they must have had a cot at the hospitals. I could understand if a child was beaten....but they had their nose in if a child had a high temperature, any broken bones or sprains, too many mosquito bites (in their opinion), if they thought you should have brought the child in earlier than you did. You were guilty until proven innocent. It got to the point you were afraid to seek medical care because they'd be harrassing the heck out of you for months till you were deemed ok to parent your child.
    I'll never forget the insanity my friend went through when she took her daughter in for a sprained wrist when she fell at the ball-park and they thought 15 mosquito bites were too many and wanted to charge her with neglect.

They can no more guarentee this kid will be cured from chemo and radiation than any other treatment. It should be left to the person or the parents.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12