Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

L.A. to Recycle Table Scraps

We just had our trash fees DOUBLED to $38/month...let the Mexican mafia in City Council come out and separate my table scraps...I've had it !!! I'm not putting a green table scrap pail in my kitchen for ANYONE!

Los Angeles to recycle table scraps

Last Updated 12:24 pm PDT Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LOS ANGELES -- City residents have blue bins for plastic, green bins for yard clippings, and black bins for everything else. Now some will have a fourth bin - a green kitchen pail for table scraps.
    Following the lead of more than a dozen California municipalities, the Los Angeles City Council on Tuesday approved a pilot program that will provide about 5,000 households with a 2-gallon kitchen bin to be used for food waste.

The city is asking residents to toss leftovers and food-soiled packaging such as pizza boxes, into the pails starting next month.

The scraps will be combined with lawn clippings and delivered to a composting center near Bakersfield.
    Information from Los Angeles Times, http://www.latimes.com

http://www.sacbee.com/114/story/1154577.html

OH--OH

DO YOU KNOW THAT THE CITY OFFICIALS HAVE ONE PART (THE AMERICAN CITIZENS) OF THE CITY USING RECYCLING TRASH CANS
    WHILE THEY ARE DREADING TO GET THE ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS TO USE THE RECYCLING TRASH CANS. (NEARLY THE EXACT WORDS OF A SANITATION WORKER.)

GOT TO FOLLOW UP ON THIS ONE... SO CURIOUS HOW IT IS GOING?

AMERICAN CITIZENS HAVE TO DO THEIR PART; BUT NOT THE ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)