Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Latino population grew about 25% in California

Latino population grew about 25% in California

Played key role in state keeping all congressional seats

Por: Leonel Sáncez 22 Diciembre 2010 @ 3:13 pm

Latinos emerged as a powerful force in California’s life in the last decade. SanDiegoRed/Services

The first release of 2010 Census figures showed California’s population had grown by about 10 percent over the past decade.

Though not official yet, the Latino population fueled much of the state’s growth.

The Latino population in California grew by about 25 percent during the past decade, according to U.S. Census Bureau figures.

About 11 million Latinos were counted during the 2000 Census.

About 13.7 million were estimated to be living in the state as of 2009, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s annual American Community Survey, the last official numbers released about Latinos.

Latinos make up about 37 percent of the state’s population, according to the survey, which is an annual sampling of U.S. households.

The federal agency plans to release the full, 2010 census population figures based on race and ethnicity early next year.

The U.S. Census Bureau released general population figures for the nation and states on Tuesday for congressional reapportionment purposes.

The reapportionment of congressional seats happens every 10 years after a census count and is based on population growth. Census numbers are also used to determine how to distribute more than $400 billion in federal aid.

California will not gain or lose any congressional seats because its population grew at about the same rate as the rest of the nation.

Political experts believe the Latino population played a key role in California holding on to its 53-member delegation seats in the U.S. House of Representatives.

“California could have lost a seat if not for Latino growth,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

SDUT, SanDiegoRed.com launch new online Latino partnership

"Latinos make up 31 percent of the population of San Diego County"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-222412.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At the current invasion rate, Mexicans will be the overwhelming population MAJORITY by 2050. That is what the experts say.

The average Mexican woman bears four children. That is half of the average American female.

Do the math.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    At the current invasion rate, Mexicans will be the overwhelming population MAJORITY by 2050. That is what the experts say.

The average Mexican woman bears four children. That is half of the average American female.

Do the math.
    well,when they come to the USA they get 1.000 a kid ON the tax back
    thety not right the gov should stop it if they want to save Money ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well do what they do In PA don't rent a house Or apartment to them as for job you are all full up . don't let them get welfar at all . & not med help that what they do .it works if they hire some one they get fine . which is good . THAT what every state should do come on American wake the hell up
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    And, now you know why the state is in debt as much as they are and won't get out. They close off services to legal citizens, shut down parks, turn off lights, cut back on police, but it never occurs to them to stop giving government aid to illegals. There are so many illegals voting and threatening violence that the legislature just rolls over. The rest of the country needs to wake up because this uncivilized crap will be in your back yard soon. It's probably there now, you just are not paying attention.

Not an American in sight.

Formally lifeinhell, can't post under that name anymore for some reason.
    Anyway don't believe the census. Mexicans don't come forth in a census. And the politicians cover for them. They are criminals too.
    Here in L A I would say its about 97% Mexican and 3% American. I NEVER see an American when I'm out. NEVER! And by the way, the election was all rigged here. What was the point?
    Outright criminals in office. And outright criminals, the Mexicans and El Salvadorians. So violent.
    I live on a street so tiny it looks like an alley.
    About 9 buildings on ea. side. The ones at the top are all gang. Across from me a gang member. Skip a house a guy w/ an ankle bracelet and then at the end 4 houses more an m-13 gang member. The coldest inhumane eyes I ever saw. I'm not exaggerating.
    I mentioned him under lifeinhell.
    Then theres East L A. Less then 5 min from me. Has rep for all gangs.
    Oh what a Christmas these criminals are having w/ Americans money.
    For me WORST Christmas ever.
    What is wrong w/ Americans letting our country we made so great be destroyed?
    I am going to go call some La Raza offices now and say dream act was shot down ( they'll undrestand that phrase ) yeah shot down big time HA HA HA! Get out of my country. Americans don't want you violent creatures here.
    There will be a time when there won't be enough food to feed all your offspring. Think about that HA HA HA.
    They are so dumb won't even know what I'm talking about.

And in the same period California's budget deficit grew 500%.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    The average Mexican woman bears four children.
    Only in the USA because Americans PAY THEM TO!!! In Mexico they only have 2.1 children, same as what Americans have.