Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Cassie?
    Quite possibly...

Neese, do you notice how all these guys can offer is wild conjecture based on extremely knowledge of metal fatigue factors and in one case not even realizing that modern skyscrapers like the WTC use bolts, not rivets? In the mean time, reports by the ASCE - real engineers - are utterly ignored.

And for the record, I am not saying that there were irregularities in what happened. I just take issue with the notion that amateur sleuths with no engineering backgrounds and who often don't even understand what they're reading are going to figure out the mystery. What's most annoying is that when you provide sound reasons that a given "clue" is just a red herring, they get all upset and accuse you of complicity. The galling part is that Americans at large have become so lazy that they won't (or can't) do the math themselves, but are so arrogant that they refuse to accept what they don't know.
    What I have noticed is that some people here will take the slightest bit of information and turn it into a monstrosity, and when we ask a direct question, it is completetly avoided.

Someone...please tell me why our government did this? What was their intention? What is to gain?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Cassie?
    Quite possibly...

Neese, do you notice how all these guys can offer is wild conjecture based on extremely knowledge of metal fatigue factors and in one case not even realizing that modern skyscrapers like the WTC use bolts, not rivets? In the mean time, reports by the ASCE - real engineers - are utterly ignored.

And for the record, I am not saying that there were irregularities in what happened. I just take issue with the notion that amateur sleuths with no engineering backgrounds and who often don't even understand what they're reading are going to figure out the mystery. What's most annoying is that when you provide sound reasons that a given "clue" is just a red herring, they get all upset and accuse you of complicity. The galling part is that Americans at large have become so lazy that they won't (or can't) do the math themselves, but are so arrogant that they refuse to accept what they don't know.
    What I have noticed is that some people here will take the slightest bit of information and turn it into a monstrosity, and when we ask a direct question, it is completetly avoided.

Someone...please tell me why our government did this? What was their intention? What is to gain?
    Well, many of them will answer "oil." But the problem with that thesis is that the oil revenues from Iraq go into a UN-monitored trust fund set aside for use by that government and for restoration of its infrastructure.

Is it safe to assume that these people do not use oil?

I heard that Ameircan contractors outnumber the soldiers in Iraq.

For someone claiming to have so much knowledge CG, why don't YOU supply evidence of your claims? Independent evidence, not governemnt studies, or commissions that totally ignored the WTC 7 collapse.
    This is actually my favorite part. Please prove to me the world is round and not flat. I want you to go out and get independent evidence, not government studies, or commissions that totally ignore the facts.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I heard that Ameircan contractors outnumber the soldiers in Iraq.

Dixie
    Yeah, that was true in post-war Germany and France during the Marshall Plan as well. Rebuilding a nation is a complicated proposition.

Lots of money to be made.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Lots of money to be made.

Dixie
    There are profiteers in every conflict. There are also strategic reasons to maintain a forward base of operations right between Iran and Syria, two of the key players in international Islamic terrorism.

It appears that all the wild speculation has succeeded in making most Americans forget that there are actual Islamic lunatics wanting to kill us. Because we have become a more difficult target, they have been blowing up rail stations and other public targets in places like Madrid and London (unless, of course, you believe that George Bush is doing that as well). Anyone who doubts the dire threat radical Islam poses should keep up to date on the crazy rhetoric being spewed by the leader of what is about to be the newest member of the nuclear club.

I came back to let you know i am getting those ducks in a row.
    I have not ignored any report including fasteners.

The damage caused by the airliner eliminated support beams in a large area, yet the undamaged side collapses at the same rate?

A table has 4 legs, eliminate one leg and the table pancakes flat.

I will return tomorrow with the requested in of and links.

Federal, state, or local law enforcement investigators are not big fans of "coinsidences" in fact 2 sources I will provide are federal agents.

United States Attorneys prosecute and convict more people of conspiracy than any other nation in the world. Only the common man can commit those crimes, the government is above all that.

if a man can plan a simple robbery, why can't another plan a way to save 20 billion or so?

Do you think that the government would not take advantage? Eliminate the fraud, create a frenzy within the populace, then invade a soverign nation under false pretenses?

Now that's a THEORY!

[/quote]
    To find the truth, one must look under the surface...
    Be careful, it's deep out there!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CommonGeorge
    I came back to let you know i am getting those ducks in a row.
    I have not ignored any report including fasteners.

The damage caused by the airliner eliminated support beams in a large area, yet the undamaged side collapses at the same rate?

A table has 4 legs, eliminate one leg and the table pancakes flat.

I will return tomorrow with the requested in of and links.

Federal, state, or local law enforcement investigators are not big fans of "coinsidences" in fact 2 sources I will provide are federal agents.

United States Attorneys prosecute and convict more people of conspiracy than any other nation in the world. Only the common man can commit those crimes, the government is above all that.

if a man can plan a simple robbery, why can't another plan a way to save 20 billion or so?

Do you think that the government would not take advantage? Eliminate the fraud, create a frenzy within the populace, then invade a soverign nation under false pretenses?

Now that's a THEORY!
    It's not a "theory." It's the final report by the ASCE.

So "Common George" knows more than the ASCE? After all, they had at least as much evidence as you are likely to have and probably other evidence to which you are not privy. But the people responsible for generating building standards don't know what they're talking about - some anonymous George on a website does.

I hope you guys don't mind me jumping in here for a moment.

I know that this is a very passionate issue. Whether we agree with each other or not, there is something going on that, imho, takes priority.

The DHS has just declared in PRINT on their government website ---OPEN BORDERS. The fight is officially on!

We have a choice to make now. We can discuss, debate and yup, even argue about how, why and who brought the Towers down. But it won't mean a hill of beans should we lose our sovereignty.

We have only so much time and energy to devote to this battle. We have businesses to run, jobs to do and families to take care of. If we divide our energies and dump our energy into this disagreement, we've then taken VALUABLE time and energy away from the most serious issue facing our generations........ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION & the NAU/SPP.

I rarely speak about my own personal dog in this fight, and I have several. So that you know that this is a great sacrifice for me not to enter into this fray because I truly believe it's hurting us in our mission....I have a family member that lays in the ground of the Towers.
    FDNY who walked in and never walked out. I do believe that he would rather I work to stop the destruction of our country so that his life wasn't given in vain.

I'm walking the talk. Just pray everyone here will do the same.

Thanx for letting me share my feelings.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast