Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Limbaugh Says Hillary Will Get Dem. Nomination

I've been saying this for months, and my family thinks I am crazy! Obama is going to implode and Shrillary will get the nomination. I'll take it a step further and predict she will be the next Pres.

This might explain why McCain got the shady nomination...Shrillary was supposed to be a shoo-in and McShame would have been NO competition for her; but Obama spoiled the plan...he won the nomination. Now the media is starting to go after him tooth and nail...and by the time Aug. rolls around, Obama will be mince meat! Every day he looks more and more incapable of running a 7-11, much less the country.

The next month is going to be wild!

Limbaugh Says Hillary
    Will Get Democratic Nomination

By Bruce Marshall
    7-9-8

On July 8th at the end of the 2nd hour of his program, Rush said that according to his sources Hillary Clinton would become the Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party at the Denver convention in August. Of course, Rush knows this is possible because an official nominee will not be decided until the delegates cast their votes at the Convention in Denver.

Rush knows that Hillary has not conceded, that she has not released her delegates, and there is along way to go until the Convention.

Rush knows of the Obama scandal sheet and has discussed Obama's recent betrayal regards FISA, Iraq troop withdrawal, and a hardened attitude towards the plight of American's suffering under high gas prices.

Now there is the growing PUMA movement that is calling for an open convention not a coronation, stating that it only takes 175 delegates to make Hillary the nominee.

It will be an interesting summer as Democrats realize the truth about Wall Street puppet Obama and fight against his hijacking of the party by an elite clique.

http://www.rense.com/general82/demic.htm

I think he's right.

I've always thought she hung in there because of the Super Delegates that are not committed and people have a long time between March and August(Democrat Convention) to change their minds.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    AmericanMe wrote:

Now the media is starting to go after him tooth and nail...and by the time Aug. rolls around, Obama will be mince meat!
    I wouldn't exactly call it "tooth and nail." Up to this point, I think Obama has been getting an easy ride. He's the media's golden boy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're right MW. When he has the spotlight on him and no one around to distract from him, then hopefully everyone will clearly see.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

well I hate to say it but my theory was the media purposely shoved Hillary aside for the time being and once she was out of the way they were going to attack Obama relentlessly as there would be no other candidate to shield him. I think they are doing this to prevent him from ever being able to run and win for president ever again. I did find it weird how he came out of nowhere and was a media darling. Even though I dislike Hillary everyone knows she is far more qualified than Obama to be president and no one knows anything about Obama. But the more the truth comes to light he is proving himself to be a destructive and dividing force for all Americans, he will be the ruin of America as we know it.

I hope he is right because after what I have seen and heard from McCain & Obama I may have to eat my words "I will never vote for her" and infact "Vote for her".
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Last I heard, Obama had the Super Delegate vote as well. Wouldn't that make it impossible for Hillary to win at the convention? I could be wrong , though.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!