Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

well i guess I could rearge my ss#s what you think, and then say oh sorry I have a seeing problem.??? its completely BS when a american cant get help, how many of us need help here?

Have any of you tryed to get help? Its a no end situation here, you make 1 dollar to much and you are kicked off of food stamps or medical coverage, but, yet some one who comes here and steals to make it, breaks the laws of the USA and gets okay you didnt know thats alright.
    If we where to do that we would be thrown in jail for fraud.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    This upsets me to no end. Well why didn't they just let you pay $91? Are you on Disability, yet? PM me.
    Koobster,

If your appeal does not succeed, please do what other Americans in similar circumstances have opted to do. Have the surgery done overseas. Just pick a thoropughly modern hospital. You might have a surgeon from India or Pakistan or Brazil doing it here, anyway. A lot of these can be done for about a fourth of the US price.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They have a cut-rate plastic surgery clinic in Guadalajara that has a US board-certified Mexican doctor heading it up. They hand carry you there and make sure you stay safe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: MAD

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    hello, well, as some of you know I was to have open heart surgery the 12 of this month. Well, as due to my husband making 91 dollars too much this month, my insurance access card has been cancelled. So, now they will not due the surgery, because I have no insurance. Went to find out about it, and 95 % of the office was filled with mexicans. I have made an appeal, but, I have to wait.

You know, I don't know what is wrong with our government we are here supporting illegal aliens to have dozens of kids at the emergency room for free. And now they can even use your identity to do their duty business and it has our supreme court approval.

They need to take care of their people but NO they want the illegal votes for next election.

I there with you. I just MAD with this government.

I am heartbroken to hear this koobster. While your situation is serious, this type of thing happens to many people, especially seniors seeking help with their utilities and their grocery bills - they will make $14.00 or whatever too much, and yet the waiting room is filled with those suspected of being here illegally and they are being granted the services and benefits.

What about contacting your Congressman and Senators? The governor no less. Send out calls to anyone and everyone. I cannot believe that this would be allowed to happen. What about your doctor coming up with a plan? Why can Americans not get help and foreigners, and illegal aliens get anything and everything in the way of assistance.

What is wrong with our nation. Tax exemptions, all types of excuse making and the citizenry struggles to survive way too often, especially now.

I will be praying for you koobster. Keep believing for a miracle and keep doing things to make a way.

Galatians 6:9
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Everyone Must See This Post: What if about 300 million of us went haywire with Mike G.

Pro-illegal wants IA to steal his SSN!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-894041-.html#894041

It seems that American citizens in need are not any where on the priority list these days but if you are an illegal immigrant ID stealing criminal you would have no problem getting what ever you needed.Honestly it seems that our Government caters to any and every one except Americans.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

I agree Justonehero.

Galatians 6:9
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

My mother, after being diagnosed with an incurable disease (COPD) is still working even though she can hardly breathe anymore. Because she is still working, and single with no dependents besides her puppy, she was denied food stamps.
    She ended up making a ruckus, quite loudly proclaiming that her skin must be the wrong color to get any assistance, even though she paid into the system for over 20 years. Then she stormed out.
    By the time she got home a half hour later, there was a message on her answering machine from the supervisor. They approved her for food stamps, a whopping $86 worth each month.
    I will pray that you get the medical care you need.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Thank you guys.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast