Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MAD

hello, well, as some of you know I was to have open heart surgery the 12 of this month. Well, as due to my husband making 91 dollars too much this month, my insurance access card has been cancelled. So, now they will not due the surgery, because I have no insurance. Went to find out about it, and 95 % of the office was filled with mexicans. I have made an appeal, but, I have to wait.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

TOTAL BS!!!! YOU SHOULD BE GIVEN THE SURGERY LIKE ALL OF THESE ILLEGALS!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

This upsets me to no end. Well why didn't they just let you pay $91? Are you on Disability, yet? PM me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry to hear this Koobster, and even more infuriating still is the fact that most, if not all, of those people you saw in that DES office are collecting benefits for anchor babies which THEY are living off, using fake documents to get them for themselves and every last one of them has income they don't bother reporting.

You play by the rules, try to live honestly, and now you get to go without surgery you desparately need.

APPEAL that decision........they don't have an excuse in the world for denying you heart surgery over a lousy $91.00
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good grief! This is INSANE! And it sounds like your husband is going to have to figure out how to make $100,000 per month to much for the next ten years to pay the bills if your surgery is not insured. The uninsured always get charged a lot more than those with insurance.
    I don't know what state you are in, but I know in Fla. a lot of people declared medical bankruptcy after the bills started arriving and still were able to keep their homes.

Ask one of those Mexicans for a SSN the Supreme Court says it's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Ask one of those Mexicans for a SSN the Supreme Court says it's OK.

There you go..... all Koobster has to do is say she didn't "know" it belonged to someone else.

Good idea Bowman !

If it is ok for IA's to use false SS# AND address it would certainly be ok for a citizen to use one too.

Surely our government would not want to discriminate.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Would you be poorer divorced? I am so upset with our government and the gifts to illegals and anchor babies. Go to Las Vegas and get a quick divorce. There has to be an answer to the madness in America.

I FEEL FOR YOU, YOUR HUSBAND, FAMILY, AND ALL OF US, YOUR FRIENDS.

ELE

I wonder if AARP can help you?

I'm so sorry Koobster. I wonder if you just show up in the ER if you can get the care you need for free?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast