Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This story should be publicized. Sometimes such a story is seen in our local news, then someone works something out, or there is a donation, or something.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SeaTurtle: We all here should pick four states a month and e-mail them daily on this unfair treatment to Americans. We have to fight for each other. I cannot believe the tragic stories and crimes against American Citizens.

Do you know the illegals get together and put a 100 dollars into a pot and have a drawing for the pot? I would rather do this type of gambling than with the crooked state lotteries. Then the person who wins doesn't get his name in the pot in the next drawings until everyone has won. THINK - this is a loaning process! It could possible be a business venture?

We Americans have got to be as smart as the Third World!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Koobster, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. This makes my so angry Perhaps you should say that you are an illegal alien with no papers. I know all of us a moral enough to not cheat, but you have paid taxes all of your life for things like this, and now it is time to take advantage of it.

Since you are a biker, you might be able to get some local or even national support for a fund-raiser from the clubs. You need your surgery. I will continue my prayers for healing. All of you other prayers on Alipac, we need a designated time that we can all concentrate our prayers at the same time. The more the merrier.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

SeaTurtle, I am familiar with a very similar situation. The person wanted to say the very same thing, and I think that I am going to tell them to return and to say what they have observed. Why not? Speak the truth. This is despicable.

If we continue to allow government to make us submissive to their actions without complaint, to reward law breakers and illegal aliens, and others because of their skin color, then we are allowing more discrimination against us because we go away in silence. The illegal aliens are loud and proud and in our faces with their demands. We must speak up and speak out.

Galatians 6:9
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

koobster, I agree with GeorgiaPeach, call your governor's office and explain the situation.

KOOBSTER, BESTYROSS IS CORRECT.

TRYING CALLING LOCAL TV NEWS PROGRAMS SEND LETTERS TO CONGRESS VIA CERTIFIED MAIL.

GET AS MUCH ATTENTION ON THIS AS YOU CAN.

I'M SORRY KOOBSTER, I'D SURE LIKE TO KNOW WHAT OBAMA'S ILLEGAL AUNT GETS FOR MEDICAL?

Quote Originally Posted by Paidmytaxes
    KOOBSTER, BESTYROSS IS CORRECT.

TRYING CALLING LOCAL TV NEWS PROGRAMS SEND LETTERS TO CONGRESS VIA CERTIFIED MAIL.

GET AS MUCH ATTENTION ON THIS AS YOU CAN.

I'M SORRY KOOBSTER, I'D SURE LIKE TO KNOW WHAT OBAMA'S ILLEGAL AUNT GETS FOR MEDICAL?

yeah I wonder too.

I took the advice called the TV stations and told them. Not much yet.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

koobster, I would also place calls to all my state and US congressmen. And I would contact the newspapers and the TV stations. The legislators have the powers to close loopholes in laws, and the news organizations will make sure they live up to doing something about this inequity toward Americans. I would even contact the insurance commissioner of your state just to make the situation known.
    Meanwhile, the best thing you can do is not worry yourself, as Alipacers' prayers are with you.

Koobster,

As with everyone else, I am truly sorry to hear about your situation. But I must agree that publicity is what makes things change sometimes so don't give up!

Damnit people!!! Don't give up on God!!! Politicians aren't going to help in this situation!!! We need PRAYER! What I want is a day and time, where we ALL get together and pray for Koob at the SAME TIME. The power of concentrated prayer will far overshadow anything a politician cares about.

I SAY, ON SATURDAY MAY 9 AT 12PM CENTRAL, WE ALL CONCENTRATE AND PRAY FOR KOOBSTER. SEND A HEALING LIGHT HER WAY. IMAGINE KOOBSTER AND HER SITUATION, AND CONCENTRATE ON NOTHING BUT HEALING. WE HAVE MORE POWER THAN YOU THINK!!!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast