Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Malachi - The prophet Malachi (whose name means “my messenger”)

Malachi - Chapter 1

MALACHI - CHAPTER 1

The prophet Malachi (whose name means “my messenger”) likely lived at the same time as Ezra and Nehemiah - around 460 B.C. Malachi’s ministry took place nearly a hundred years after the decree of Cyrus in 538 B.C., which ended the Babylonian captivity and allowed the Jews to return to their homeland and rebuild the temple.

Blue_Collar_Scholar
    Blue_Collar_Scholar

1409 subscribers

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Malachi - Chapter 2

MALACHI - CHAPTER 2

The prophet Malachi (whose name means “my messenger”) likely lived at the same time as Ezra and Nehemiah - around 460 B.C. Malachi’s ministry took place nearly a hundred years after the decree of Cyrus in 538 B.C., which ended the Babylonian captivity and allowed the Jews to return to their homeland and rebuild the temple.

Blue_Collar_Scholar
    Blue_Collar_Scholar

1409 subscribers
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Malachi - Chapter 3

MALACHI - CHAPTER 3

Blue_Collar_Scholar
    Blue_Collar_Scholar

1409 subscribers

Malachi - Chapter 4

MALACHI - CHAPTER 4

​The prophet Malachi (whose name means “my messenger”) likely lived at the same time as Ezra and Nehemiah - around 460 B.C. Malachi’s ministry took place nearly a hundred years after the decree of Cyrus in 538 B.C., which ended the Babylonian captivity and allowed the Jews to return to their homeland and rebuild the temple.

Blue_Collar_Scholar
    Blue_Collar_Scholar

1409 subscribers