Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain - he's a PHONY "hero"!!!

I know in a politically correct world he's 'all that'.... but here's the facts:
    1)McCain LOST/got shot down in 3 FIGHTER JETS!!!!
    2)He got captured!!!
    3) He's the pilot that "accidentally" almost sank OUR OWN Aircraft Carrier when he was preparing for take off and accidentally fired his under-wing missles and toasted a bunch of jets,,, killed scores of sailors onboard & literally almost sank the carrier!!!
    I dont want this guy anywhere near the Commander-in-Chief --- let alone BEING the C-I-C!!!!
    Look at him,,, he an angry, emotionally crippled wack job!!! He deserves our sympathy --- not our vote - even if by proxy via R. Paul or Huckster!!!

Yeah, i love R. paul,,, but--- GET WITH ROMNEY -- or pay the piper for 8 years or more. We can get Paul a position w. Romney --- and who knows....

We should not go there,I do not like MCCain,but saying things like that only dirtys us like them.I know from working on campaigns that anytime when you run in a primary and try to tell people a person is not something they have had drilled into them for years think to be true,it backfires .

Truth hurts....

Truth hurts,,,, this aint a Sat. nite dance dude --- it running the free world, finger on the nuculear button,,, gay marriage, abortion, a 15-20 TRILLION $$$$ economy McCain knows NOTHING about,,, the SOVEREIGNTY of our Nation ,,,, & charting the course of HISORY for the next 8 years.

McCain is an ugly human being and ugly in EVERY comment he makes about Romney --- so i say ---
    LETS DANCE!

Agree. Senator McCain has paid his dues but that has nothing to do with this election. Furthermore I wish the Paul, Huckabee people would just face the fact that this is a two man race. Voting for Huckabee IS voting for McCain. Just look at what happened in WVirginia today. Principles are great but do you want open-borders???

Re: McCain - he's a PHONY "hero"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun
    Actually it was five fighters worth millions of dollars.

2)He got captured!!!
    What you mean is "got his ass shot down because his big ego ignored the SAM warning receiver going off in his plane!"

3) He's the pilot that "accidentally" almost sank OUR OWN Aircraft Carrier when he was preparing for take off and accidentally fired his under-wing missles and toasted a bunch of jets,,, killed scores of sailors onboard & literally almost sank the carrier!!!
    This one is not true, it was not McCain who fired the missles but another plane (supposedly an electrical short) and they hit McCain's fully armed plane.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Paid his dues??? Bull St.

Paid his dues???
    Why? Cause his track record shows he's an F'n loser?
    He cant fly, he can t shoot, he cant evade, he cant stay married, he's NO REPUBLICAN let alone a CONSERVATIVE who wants AMERICA to have BORDERS!!
    I did 16 months,, Marine infantry,, in Nam,, 2 purple hearts - I paid my dues ----vote for me.
    You need to get REAL or McLame will SHRED Romney....... & Hillary the Communist will be the next President and your grand-kids will be speaking Spanish....
    wake up.

Banned
    Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Actually it was five fighters worth millions of dollars.
    ...yOU'RE RIGHT -- five jet FIGHTERS HE lost !! I HIT THE THE WRONG KEY---THANKS...

My point is he is an irrational ego maniac --- and the establishment knows he's unstable & will never let him become President.
    Romney on the other hand scares hell outta them!

2)He got captured!!!
    What you mean is "got his ass shot down because his big ego ignored the SAM warning receiver going off in his plane!"

[quote:19xlhbe8]
    This one is not true, it was not McCain who fired the missles but another plane (supposedly an electrical short) and they hit McCain's fully armed plane.[/quote:19xlhbe8]

My point is he is an irrational ego maniac --- and the establishment knows he's unstable & will never let him become President.
    In other words McCain is a pudknocker, while Romney has the Right Stuff.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I would prefer we stick to politics, not condemning a mans service to his country! Fact: flying aircraft into combat carries great risk. We lost a lot of pilots in Vietnam. His ability in the cockpit is irrelavent - at least he was there. As a military retiree, I find it a little disturbing that a fellow veteran would stoop to attacking McCain based on his military service. Personally, I think his role as a U.S. Senator provides all the damaging material we need.

Let's stick to the things he's done to hurt the country, not the things he attempted to do to help it. I'm a huge McCain hater, but I see no value in attacking his military service.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast