Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Meghan McCain: I got married because of Trump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Meghan McCain: I got married because of Trump

Meghan McCain: I got married because of Trump

By John Bowden - 07/27/18 05:10 PM EDT

"The View" co-host Meghan McCain said Friday that she might not have married conservative pundit and Federalist publisher Ben Domenech nearly so quickly were it not for President Trump.

On Friday's episode of the daily ABC program, McCain said that she had a "theory" that the rise of Trump led to her falling for Domenech, pointing to the night at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland when Trump accepted the GOP nomination for president as a key moment in their relationship.

“I have this theory because I got together with my husband very quickly, which I never do,” she said. “We moved in very quickly. I have this theory that Trump’s America makes everything more intense and heightened, because we’re always talking about the threat of nuclear war and we want to be nurtured by each other.”

“For real, I would not have gotten together with my husband if Trump didn’t become the nominee and weren’t running for president. A hundred percent,” McCain continued.

“At the [Republican National Convention] when he accepted the nomination, I cried and cried and cried to him in an SUV back to our hotel room, and he got me P.F. Chang’s and I thought, maybe I can marry this guy,” she said.

Turning to the camera, McCain mockingly thanked Trump for setting the two of them up.

“Thank you, I guess, for helping me get married,” she joked.

McCain married Domenech late last year at her family's private farm in Arizona. The wedding came just a few months after her father, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) announced that he had been diagnosed with brain cancer.

"We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout," the author and former Fox News contributor tweeted last year.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39...-not-for-trump
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh my God, what a basket case.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    That interview makes her sound like a weak woman with a mental affliction. Hmm, I guess she's the Republican version of a snowflake.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn