Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shad

On this one I stand with McDonalds
    NO COSTUMES!
    If you can't at least dress like an American why are you here?

My local Walgreen's hired a Muslim woman, who wore the full burkha, to work the only cashier counter..she lasted about 3 days!!! The customers were flabbergasted and demanded that she be relieved of her duties...it worked, thankfully!

Dearborn is colonized...we need to keep it from spreading!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Shad

On this one I stand with McDonalds
    NO COSTUMES!
    If you can't at least dress like an American why are you here?

My local Walgreen's hired a Muslim woman, who wore the full burkha, to work the only cashier counter..she lasted about 3 days!!! The customers were flabbergasted and demanded that she be relieved of her duties...it worked, thankfully!

Dearborn is colonized...we need to keep it from spreading!!!

It just makes most of us too uncomfortable to see a woman covered up like she's some sort of dirty whore that needs to be hidden from the rest of the world. These people are also among those that refuse to assimilate, although to thier credit, most of them at least know English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mw

MW:
    This was an American woman living in Saudi, dressing how her culture allows her, in Saudi, then getting deported because the foreigner's dress doesn't meet local requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    All I can say is that if I walk into any fast food joint and see somebody dressed up for Halloween it better be in October or I'm leaving!

One positive thing about the headscarfs is that you wont find strands of hair in your food.

What is this woman going to do when she serves up bacon? Refuse to becasue its part of a pig? I see trouble brewing.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    jonhalio wrote:

MW:
    This was an American woman living in Saudi, dressing how her culture allows her, in Saudi, then getting deported because the foreigner's dress doesn't meet local requirements.
    Oh, okay. Now it makes sense.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I agree with McDonalds about the dress code. However, I want to point out a big problem with the following:

McDonalds should be proactive and put NO HATS allowed in their dress code! Political correctness is sinking our country.
    Many health inspectors REQUIRE people working in restaurants to wear either a hat, hair net or otherwise secure hair for health reasons. A policy banning hats, even if not a requirement, might be in violation of the health code. Some restaurants where head gear is not required appreciate it if employees who have dandruff or shed heavily voluntarily do one of the above.
    You said:
    Many health inspectors REQUIRE people working in restaurants to wear either a hat, hair net or otherwise secure hair for health reasons.
    What's wrong with a company just dropping the hats from the list and keep hairnets and or otherwise?
    Hats are filty since people don't wash them and touch them occasionally ...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

WELL WHERE I AM FROM, MCDONALDS EMPLOYEES HAVE TO WEAR A UNIFORM. AND PART OF THE UNIFORM DOES NOT INCLUDE A HEADSCARF. ALTHOUGH AT SOME MCDONALDS IT DOES INCLUDE A LITTLE HAT.

SUFFICE IT TO SAY, MOST EMPLOYERS HAVE SOME SORT OF DRESS CODE. AND THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THAT WITHIN REASON.

IF THESE WOMEN WANT A JOB THEY SHOULD HAVE TO DRESS ACCORDING TO THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WORKING THERE. THEY CAN STILL WEAR WHATEVER THEY WANT AT HOME.

I HAVE TO WEAR DIFFERENT CLOTHES TO WORK THAN I WEAR ON MY OWN TIME. I THINK MANY, IF NOT ALL WORKERS DO THIS.

FRANKLY, IF I WAS AN EMPLOYER I WOULD AVOID HIRING ANYONE WHO CAME TO THE INTERVIEW NOT DRESSED FOR THE JOB THEY ARE APPLYING FOR. THEY ARE JUST GOING TO BE A PROBLEM. WHO WANTS TO DEAL WITH IT?

AND WHEN IT COMES TO THESE TWO PARTICULAR WOMEN....I CAN JUST SEE IT NOW.....THEY WOULD BE PRAYING TEN TIMES A DAY, AND THEY WOULD NEED FOOBATHS, COULD NOT SELL BACON...AND ON AND ON. WHO NEEDS THE AGRAVATION? DONT HIRE THEM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12