Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

MIKE BLOOMBERG CLAIMS VOTE 'FRAUD’

MIKE BLOOMBERG CLAIMS VOTE 'FRAUD’

David Seifman

February 19, 2008 -- Mayor Bloomberg charged yesterday that "fraud" was behind the unofficial results in the New York Democratic presidential primary that produced zero votes for Barack Obama in some districts.

"If you want to call it significant undercounting, I guess that's a euphemism for fraud," said the mayor.

Unofficial tallies on election night gave Obama no votes in 78 out of more than 6,000 election districts.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02192008/ne ... _98367.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sorry but I've become jaded.....what's Bloomberg's point?

We all know that this process is out of control with fraud, no one is even making any effort to hide it, for pete's sake. We can all also stand here and make accusations all day long but..........

When and What is going to be done about it?

It's obvious that no one is interested in investigating let alone going after those responsible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bloomberg is right. We are staring to become a 3rd world country complete with fixed elections!