Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Red, there are far too many unanswered questions about Obama. But, have to question your conclusion. To this point in time, there has been NO official document proving that he was born in the U.S. On the contrary, there is far MORE evidence saying that he was born outside the U.S. I'm no conspiracy theorist, not even close. The truth hasn't come out yet. We all need to see it, otherwise an Obama presidency will be forever under a cloud of doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    stop wasting your time on a non existing issue the Fed proved already he was born in the USA, move on now !!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote(there are far too many unanswered questions about Obama.)quote

Agreed, far too many secrets but with a bias press and money very easy
    to conceal the truth.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

George Bush has never shown me his birth certificate
    therefor he is not a citizen
    did I get that right?

Come to think of it Bill Clinton never showed me his either.

Exactly how long have these non-citizens been running this country?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    George Bush has never shown me his birth certificate
    did I get that right?

No, you did not get that right.

. . . but did a bunch of evidence indicate that any of them were not born in the USA as it apparently does for Nobama?

For example, I don't recall any of them having a foreign-born parent and a grandmother who stated they were born in a foreign country.

Can you imagine the media feeding frenzy that would have ocurred if George W. Bush's (or Bill Clinton's for that matter) grandmother had stated he was born in another country? Funny how you don't hear much about this in the media, huh? Do you think it could be because the media is just a tiny little bit, ever so slightly, biased in favor of Nobama?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    [b]
    stop wasting your time on a non existing issue the Fed proved already he was born in the USA, move on now !!
    [/

Can you name the sources to this apparent "inside information" you possess?

Kenya know where Obama was born! His step sister was there..

Why won't hye clear it up? http://www.worldnetdaily.com/

Many people are trying to get answers from Obama.

LOL......WA I'm confused by your post

I know the facts of this obamess.

Since the poster was stating his case in such an.......shall we say "authoritative" manner.......I was simply asking him to provide the sources of his inside information which allowed him to <cough> know it all about the government proving that obama is qualified to hold office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man the only time you post here its to defend a man that you couldn't tell me a damn thing about!!!

We know more about Usama bin laden then Obama!! If he is legit then good Americans will support and question his decisions, If not then he ripped off your vote and billions of Americans money and trust if you think that is a waste of time your crazy!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

April
    Chambliss campaign Alert!

Click here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-138691.html

No, you are wrong. The Fed didnt prove anything. They didnt post legitimate proof of his birth did they? All Obama has to do is show a copy of the real certificate. IT IS SO SIMPLE AND CAN CLEAR UP ANY QUESTIONS PEOPLE MIGHT HAVE OF HIM. Obama even sealed his college records. Why? Was he a foreign exchange student from Kenya?

There are too may unanswered questions. The man appears to be hiding something. Dont you want to know the truth once and for all redwhiteandbluelatino?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Butterbean,

The monument to honor Obama's Mombassa, Kenya, birth place is being reviewed and discussed here:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread413471/pg1

Barry Soetoro (alias Barrack Obama), born in Kenya,
    and citizen of Indonesia, and his dear friend.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

[quote="JohnDoe2"]George Bush has never shown me his birth certificate
    did I get that right?

Exactly how long have these non-citizens been running this country?[/quote

Just wondering: Have you asked Bush or Clinton to show your their birth certificates?

Maybe if you asked them, you might get lucky, that is, you might be pleasantly surprised that Bush and Clinton would be
    more than happy to show you their birth certificates.

I don't think they have anything to hide.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast