Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Mosque sign in Dearborn Michigan

Conservative Lady

Mosque sign in Dearborn Michigan

http://gopthedailydose.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Conservative Lady

WAKE UP America. Please READ first and comment.

By AmyElizabeth This picture made it's way around facebook yesterday. I shared it from another facebook site with my audience. My guess it's photo shopped. My question to you is how far from the truth do you think this picture is?? Everyday I...
    gopthedailydose.com

Posted on 1 June, 2014 by AmyElizabeth
    By AmyElizabeth
    This picture made it’s way around facebook yesterday. I shared it from another facebook site with my audience. My guess it’s photo shopped. My question to you is how far from the truth do you think this picture is??
    Everyday I read about killings all over the world committed by the so called religion of peace. Muslims are savages nothing more than ruthless animals. We have even had several honor killings here in America.
    We have a President that funds the Muslim brotherhood. Obama negotiates with terrorist: the release of 5 Taliban terrorist, giving billions of dollars to countries that hate us, and giving weapons to our enemies that killed our four dead Americans in Benghazi. Another huge slap in the face to our seal team 6 when he brought a Muslim cleric to say a prayer at our soldiers funeral. Former Navy Seal Aaron Vaughn’s family believe Obama killed seal team 6 in exchange for Osama Bin Laden known as Extortion 17. This doesn’t surprise me one bit . Obama tried to plot the kidnap of Chris Stevens when this didn’t work they created a phony YouTube story in order to get re-elected.
    However, as Americans I can say we are in trouble. We have to stand up to the political correctness that is destroying this country. We are allowing terrorist organizations such as CAIR influence our Judicial system in changing the Constitution. We are a country founded on liberty, freedom and human rights. The Muslim lifestyle is a direct conflict with America.
    Just this week it was reported here on gopthedailydose.com United States Representative from Florida, Joe Garcia, accepted money from a radical Muslim organization a Florida-based organization whose unstated goal is to give radical Muslims a political voice in America. One way they do this is by getting their leaders placed in key positions of power. Another way is by making friends with those already in power.
    The Muslim brotherhood is forming a political party just in time for 2016 election. There are over 20 Muslim non profit organizations here in the United States. They all portray themselves as moderates who claim they believe in a religion of peace. They come here to seek to work with like minded progressive organizations. Every one of non profit groups are part of the Muslim brotherhood. There goal is to get Muslims elected to office now, ( I know we have one in the White House now). We need to wake up.
    This has nothing to do with democrats or republicans. This is about Americans. Islam is not a religion. It’s not peaceful. It’s mission is to destroy Christians and Jews. We have been warned. Will is take another 911 to wake the country up?
    Regardless how I feel about Islam. Muslims do have a right to come here. However, they don’t have the right to change our laws to accommodate their sick beliefs. Their beliefs about women, children, gays, animals and their backward style of living has no place in America. I will never have any respect for this so called religion of peace.
    How many suicide bombs, beheadings, tortureed and raped women an children will it take to Wake America Up?
    Sharia Law legislation has come up many times in different states to be voted on. It’s an OUTRAGE that Americans are voting on this. It’s a Bigger OUTRAGE that many support this.
    Progressives politicians have allowed the Muslims organizations here to influence them because they hate Christianity. Again, their goal is to conquer and destroy America.

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/06/0...t-and-comment/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This sign is obviously photo shopped.

W