Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can't get it to play. Is anyone else having trouble??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I can't get it to play. Is anyone else having trouble??

I had to try the link 4-5 times before it would play CCUSA, and then right after I did play it, I was alerted to the fact that my security system had been remotely turned off.....again. Seems to happen quite often with YouTube links actually.....I go through this at least once a day because my kids always seem to be on YouTube.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks. I finally got it to play.

As I said, I don't think this new force they are training has to do with anything directed at us but, is, rather, in response to the ever growing threat and demands by the American people that somethinbg be done about it.
    I AGREE. THEY ARE BRINGING SOME OF OUR MILITARY HERE TO SECURE OUR COUNTRY AGAINST INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL THREATS. AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE NOT THE THREAT.

nntrixie wrote:
    No, they don' t have to lock us all up - just enough to get our attention.

If your children, grandchildren are threatened - just how meek would you be?

NOT MEEK AT ALL. SUBMITTING IS NOT AN OPTION. SUBMITTING IS GIVING UP. GIVING UP MEANS THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR US. SO WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BY FIGHTING, AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN. IF THEY DID LOCK UP SOME, IT WOULD DO NO GOOD. AMERICANS HAVE FIGHTING IN OUR BLOOD. WE DONT RUN AND HIDE. OTHERS ON THIS PLANET MAY DO THAT, BUT NOT AMERICANS.

Well, I'm very vulnerable where my children and grandchildren are.

My own life is one thing. That of my children and granchildren are another.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    As I said, I don't think this new force they are training has to do with anything directed at us but, is, rather, in response to the ever growing threat and demands by the American people that somethinbg be done about it.
    I AGREE. THEY ARE BRINGING SOME OF OUR MILITARY HERE TO SECURE OUR COUNTRY AGAINST INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL THREATS. AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE NOT THE THREAT.

Exactly. American citizens, generally speaking, are NOT the threat but rather, the threatened. Our country, our government, our jobs, our economy, our very way of life and mere existence are under attack. It is, literally, open season on the United States and all that it has to offer until there is nothing left. This is no longer an issue of people wanting to come here for a better life and to become Americans.

We are literally under seige

And just how long have the citizens of this country been DEMANDING that our government uphold their oath to protect this nation, it's borders, it's citizens....from threats within and from outside? To drop the PC, stop being held hostage to the special interests screaming "Racism" every time it suits them,stop being the "good guy" of the world, stop worrying about what the UN thinks or says and do SOMETHING?

How many times have people raised Holy Hell because our troops are overseas and we are in bigger danger with what is going on right here so this is where they are needed?

When we've seen and heard where other countries are taking a hard line and using their troops to defend their national sovereignty and populations from the very threats we are facing, haven't we applauded and loudly declared that we should follow that lead?

And now, when it finally seems that someone is listening, that something IS going to happen which will begin to restore this country to it's rightful owners, gain control of the out of control, what happens but speculation that WE are going to be victimized.

I really just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    nntrixie wrote:
    No, they don' t have to lock us all up - just enough to get our attention.

If your children, grandchildren are threatened - just how meek would you be?

NOT MEEK AT ALL. SUBMITTING IS NOT AN OPTION. SUBMITTING IS GIVING UP. GIVING UP MEANS THERE IS NO FUTURE FOR US. SO WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BY FIGHTING, AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN. IF THEY DID LOCK UP SOME, IT WOULD DO NO GOOD. AMERICANS HAVE FIGHTING IN OUR BLOOD. WE DONT RUN AND HIDE. OTHERS ON THIS PLANET MAY DO THAT, BUT NOT AMERICANS.

Well, I'm very vulnerable where my children and grandchildren are.

My own life is one thing. That of my children and granchildren are another.
    I UNDERSTAND....BUT I SEE IT THIS WAY. SUBMITTING OURSELVES IS TO ALSO SUBMIT OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN. ARE YOU WILLING TO DO THAT? SUBMIT YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN? OR IS IT BETTER TO FIGHT FOR THEM? CERTAINLY I UNDERSTAND THERE IS RISK IN FIGHTING....BUT THE ALTERNATIVE IS TO SUBMIT OUT OF FEAR. ARE YOU WILLING TO SUBMIT YOURSELF, AND IN DOING SO, SUBMIT YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN?

And now, when it finally seems that someone is listening, that something IS going to happen which will begin to restore this country to it's rightful owners, gain control of the out of control, what happens but speculation that WE are going to be victimized.

I really just don't get it.

THEY WOULD LIKE TO IMMOBILIZE US WITH FEAR OF IMPRISONMENT OR WORSE. BUT THE WAY I SEE IT, IF WE DONT STAND UP FOR AMERICA WE WILL LOSE HER FOREVER.

OUR FOREFATHERS PAID DEARLY TO GIVE US THE GIFT OF FREEDOM, AND WE MUST BE COURAGEOUS ENOUGH TO DEFEND THAT GIFT.

Vote NEW@!

CHUCK BALDWIN FOR PRESIDENT.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I DONT THINK THERE IS GOING TO BE MARTIAL LAW BY NEXT WEEK. I DONT THINK THERE IS GOING TO BE MARSHALL LAW AT ALL. THEY CANT LOCK US ALL UP...THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US.

Personally, I don't believe that any action taken is going to be directed at anyone OTHER than illegal alien, those who are a threat to this country (extremists, overt communists, facists, marxists, terror suspects), those promoting the takeover of our country and government as well as undermining our laws and sovereignty.

And that includes members of government at all levels.

It would not shock me to see the Mexican consulates, and those of other countries, ordered expelled and closed down and some drastic action taken in sanctuary cities as well.

We are being attacked from within and threatened from outside, people. And we have been begging the government to stop it. We have now reached a point where they can no longer avoid doing something and I don't suspect that it's going to be directed at us.

I pray that your right!!! That would make my day!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast