Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

God forbid someone tells the truth and exposes this fraud for what he is. Who is NBC to tell us what we want? I didn't know Hugo Chavez took over as the POTUS.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals. "It's such a downer. It's just not the time, and it's not what our audience wants, either."
    "It's such a downer" It looks like the Obama people told NBC not to have Coulter on. Everyone needs to be critical of Obama. The White House will be forever disgraced with his inept and illegal presence. I hope someone, somewhere comes clean before Obama steps into office.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    "We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," a TODAY insider reveals. "It's such a downer. It's just not the time, and it's not what our audience wants, either."
    "It's such a downer" It looks like the Obama people told NBC not to have Coulter on. Everyone needs to be critical of Obama. The White House will be forever disgraced with his inept and illegal presence. I hope someone, somewhere comes clean before Obama steps into office.
    These people are more secretive than any other group of people I have ever seen in my life...they will never come clean if you cant win cheat and that is their agenda cheat and lie...
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Presumably a last minute replacement for the possibly NBC banned Ann Coulter, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow appeared on Tuesday's "Today" show to drop invective about the Bush administration's "torture" policies. Instead of the rousing bit of Barack Obama bashing and criticism of the fawning coverage of him by the liberal media that would've surely been delivered by Coulter, "Today" viewers were treated to the following slam of Bush policies via a Maddow defense of Obama's choice of Leon Panetta as CIA Director:

RACHEL MADDOW: Well, I think that he made a bold choice in Leon Panetta, and we have seen from Barack Obama a lot of leadership by building consensus, by making people not disagree with him about important and hot-button issues. But on Panetta that was an, "elections have consequences" moment. If you were in the Bush administration and which, with, with warrantless wiretapping and enhanced interrogation, torture. With rendition, with these other controversial policies in the intelligence community, that's not going to be a career asset. And if you were a Democratic senator in an intelligence oversight role, while all these things were happening, your objections may not be the most important thing for this new president looking to make a clean break.

Maddow appeared during the 7am half-hour where, according to the Drudge Report, Coulter was originally scheduled to have been slotted before being bumped/banned. The following is the full transcript of the Maddow segment as it was aired on the January 6, "Today" show:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-d ... hel-maddow
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    God forbid someone tells the truth and exposes this fraud for what he is. Who is NBC to tell us what we want? I didn't know Hugo Chavez took over as the POTUS.
    Unfortunately, Coulter is unable to tell the truth. She is truly evil. I do not agree that NBC should ban her, because she has a right to spew her hate-filled ignorant rants.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

April
    Please help ALIPAC stop Amnesty!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-829022.html#829022

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Unfortunately, Coulter is unable to tell the truth. She is truly evil. I do not agree that NBC should ban her, because she has a right to spew her hate-filled ignorant rants.
    I don't know that much about her, why do you think she is evil?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow. And they actually admitted this? Whatever happened to free speech and media fairness? They're the media for goodness sakes! It's not their job to love or hate her.

I don't care for Coulter at all. I find her very irritating but this is blacklisting. What's next? A right wing station banning an annoying Liberal? There won't be anyone left on cable news!

NBC

93camaro, thank you for your post. This is so pathetic , that NBC is afraid of Ann Coulter. They are afraid of anybody that speaks the truth. I have not listened to her in a while but I give credit to anybody that tries to say anything against the corporate propaganda machines that are now in charge. 93camaro's article said:

But executives at NBC TODAY replaced Coulter with showbiz reporter Perez Hilton, who recently offered $1,000 to anyone who would throw a pie at Ann Coulter.
    I hope it is these executives that end up with a pie in their face when their ratings sink like the Titanic!
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

She was on the Today show Matt. Here's the link:

http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sect ... le=4810874

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast