Quote Originally Posted by DEEDEE
93camaro, thank you for your post. This is so pathetic , that NBC is afraid of Ann Coulter. They are afraid of anybody that speaks the truth. I have not listened to her in a while but I give credit to anybody that tries to say anything against the corporate propaganda machines that are now in charge. 93camaro's article said:

But executives at NBC TODAY replaced Coulter with showbiz reporter Perez Hilton, who recently offered $1,000 to anyone who would throw a pie at Ann Coulter.
I hope it is these executives that end up with a pie in their face when their ratings sink like the Titanic!
See, I find Coulter just as bad as any Liberal who does the same thing for a living. While maybe some of the things she says are true, they (meaning political pundits) cause more harm than good because they demonize one another. There's no real civility or any real discussion on important issues. They just call each other names. It only serves to divide and conquor all of us. We then see each other as "us" and "them" rather than Americans. Believe me, it makes both parties extremely happy that we fight each as if on opposing teams. Meanwhile they are actually chummy with one another behind the scenes as they pull the rug right out from us at the same time!