Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    I had to deal with them again today, due to a "communication" mix-up (meaning I really was having a hard time understanding the man I spoke with about our service issues). The U.S. based employee got snippy with me when I stated that I spoke with someone who obviously worked from overseas and he said "no, he does not, I KNOW who you are talking about".

I repeated that I had spoke with someone in the DSL office and it is overseas, and he was quiet and said "well, yes, they are". But twice before that he kept insisting that I was wrong about who I spoke with (whatever happened to the customer is always right?).

Wow, even when we approach these issues with grace and tact, most overtly PC or OBL people really get in a huff over it. Guess they are a bit too soft on the underside and can't take the chaffing of real life issues without having a good cry over it !
    Playing devils advocate here. Maybe he had instructions to insist that all of their customer service was here. More and more people are throwing fits about outsourcing. The one who told you the truth was honest, the man you just spoke to may have been too chicken of losing his own job to be honest.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Never forget Kevin Flanagan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Flanagan

Rest in Peace

See also the Indians' comments

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/opin ... 584317.cms
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12