Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Again, we go back to PC run wild. The percentage of Gay's in America is around 7% that means 93% are not Gay. How does 7% of the population dictate to the 93% majority???
    Where do you get that 7% number, that sounds pretty high.
    I checked multiple places on the internet and they were saying 6-10% but the most accurate is around 7%
    I had this duscussion recently with a very sharp friend of mine. She mentioned that you must not only consider the homos, but also the sympathizers, libs, cross dressers, bisexuals, trans-sexuals, etc....need I go on?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Where do you get that 7% number, that sounds pretty high.
    I had this duscussion recently with a very sharp friend of mine. She mentioned that you must not only consider the homos, but also the sympathizers, libs, cross dressers, bisexuals, trans-sexuals, etc....need I go on?
    OK, now it makes sense.

Actually I was thinking maybe we should let them marry and make sure they don't have any children, it might eliminate the homosexual gene from the gene pool so our grand children won't have to deal with these pushy whiners.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

it might eliminate the homosexual gene from the gene pool so our grand children won't have to deal with these pushy whiners.
    [/b]

LOL.....There is no such thing. This is a behavior linked to childhood, either abuse, or lack of one or another parent in their lives (Or a parent who was overtly overbearing), it is a situational and personal deviant behavior.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

You know I can't understand this one. The people said not to this garbage and now they are bringing it back to court. Is a vote by the majority not enough any more. What the heck has this country come to? Are the wishes of a few more important that the wishes of the majority?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    You know I can't understand this one. The people said not to this garbage and now they are bringing it back to court. Is a vote by the majority not enough any more. What the heck has this country come to? Are the wishes of a few more important that the wishes of the majority?
    Well to the liberals at least! They promise uneducated people the moon to keep them in line and then turn around and line their own pockets while pointing the finger at those who have worked hard for the things they own as the reason they don't have anything. I knew I made the right decision leaving the democratic party when the bailout happened at the dems added 150 billion to the bill in just pork when they all kept saying it was something NEEDED or else the economy would collapse. And when it didn't passt the 1st time they blamed it on the "evil" republicans when more democrats voted against it and the only reason it passed the 2nd time was because dems got their pork. And look at IA, 85% of America doesn't want them and have they all been deported and cut off from social services? heck no! It's fight after fight in court to let them stay and the rule of law has yet to be enforced or a wall built.

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    Well to the liberals at least! They promise uneducated people the moon to keep them in line and then turn around and line their own pockets while pointing the finger at those who have worked hard for the things they own as the reason they don't have anything. I knew I made the right decision leaving the democratic party when the bailout happened at the dems added 150 billion to the bill in just pork when they all kept saying it was something NEEDED or else the economy would collapse. And when it didn't passt the 1st time they blamed it on the "evil" republicans when more democrats voted against it and the only reason it passed the 2nd time was because dems got their pork. And look at IA, 85% of America doesn't want them and have they all been deported and cut off from social services? heck no! It's fight after fight in court to let them stay and the rule of law has yet to be enforced or a wall built.
    So much for the idea of a government for the people and by the people.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Bigtex,

It is government of the people and by the people. But it's government by the people for people other than those it should be for. Did that come out right? This political doublespeak gets confusing sometimes.

I added my thoughts on my website about this again yesterday if anyone is interested.
    www.whathappenedtomyamerica.com
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I don't get it. Don't these protestors have jobs or something to do during the day besides demonstrate? BTW it's not the majority that rules the U S. It's the rule of law that rules the U S. The people have the right to make laws or amend the state constitution. If these guys don't like the law or the constitution then they should try to change it legally, not force society to do what it clearly doesn't want to do.

I don't believe in any special status for any groups. We're Americans here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12