Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is too long to post here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-il

and another:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/783967.stm

I know these are off the subject of illegal immigration...but they sure fit National Security.

Know your enemy.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    This is too long to post here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-il

and another:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/783967.stm

I know these are off the subject of illegal immigration...but they sure fit National Security.

Know your enemy.
    1) I have no opposition to disarming someone like that.

2) Perhaps viewers may educate themselves about us. We ARE, in fact, concerned with national security and not just a bunch of racists.

Badthingsman:

not just a bunch of racists.
    Are you calling us racists? Seriously?

Or do you mean that others MIGHT THINK we are?

We're not! We simply want the laws on the books enforced. Please read the Mission statement and the rules for posting.

The name is Americans for LEGAL Immigration PAC.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Your missing the point. They did it on our 4th of July, our Independance day!

.......and the rockets red glare........

On the other hand, mexico has launched over 20,000,000 illegal immigrants into the USA......

Which is worse?????

Badthingsman's
    ) Perhaps viewers may educate themselves about us. We ARE, in fact, concerned with national security and not just a bunch of racists.
    No, he meant that if people would come here, read, and take the time to "educate" themselves they would see that we are NOT racists.

Sorry to hear your mom is sick tonight. It can't be easy taking care of a sick mom, fighting a massive invasion into your country, having a president with a HARD head, and a maniac launching missles all on the 4th of July.

It's easy to see where you could misconstrue something. Try to relax. Your American brothers and sisters are keeping watch of everything.
    By the way, you know at least the long range missle failed !

Your Fourth of July message was a flop Kim Jung Il.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What amazes me, is that North Korea fired off SIX missiles, our NORAD was on heightened alert since yesterday, and now some six hours after the fact, NOT ONE WORD TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE from Bush.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Badthingsman's
    ) Perhaps viewers may educate themselves about us. We ARE, in fact, concerned with national security and not just a bunch of racists.
    No, he meant that if people would come here, read, and take the time to "educate" themselves they would see that we are NOT racists.
    That's exactly what I meant. We are concerned with actual issues of importance. We're not racists. If anything, those pulling the race card are the real racists here because they are the ones trying to make a border security issue into a racial issue.

Thanks Legal and Badthingsman,

Sorry I misinterpreted your post. I'm just too tired tonight, but wanted to get you the links.

My mother's seeing 2 men in her room along with some big animals, but doesn't know what the animals are. She's never done this before......

Sorry guys, perhaps the fireworks going off are scaring her......

Thanks for your concern. Night.
    TIME'S UP!

She has Alzheimer's right ? God Bless you, Curiouspat. With so much to worry about and still you care so much about your country to send all the letters you send out and post the articles and all that you do. We can't thank you enough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

North Korea's Missile launch is more of a Political Statement than a weapons test. I'm more worried about what Japan will do if N.Korea keeps fireing in her direction. Japan has just sortied part of her Fleet, thats not good
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast