Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Two big problem with N. Korea having these long range missiles.

1. One of them (the one that failed) has the capability of hitting Alaska and the west coast.

2. N. Korea is a very poor country and would sell these missiles to the highest bidder.
    Another big problem is that their leader appears to be a madman from what little I have heard of him. Other problems are that it is causing a lot of instability in the region and angering Japan, one of our allies, who is one of their neighbors and historically has not been on the best of terms with them. Another issue is, do we really want yet another nation to have ICBMs, especially ones that can reach us?? So them testing missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads and that can reach us ain't such a good thing.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

There is always the possibility that they'll aim them in the wrong direction and blow themselves up, ya know. It's the gang that couldn't shoot straight...ROTF.

OK, OK......don't yell at me. I know the guy's truly an insane madman but right now, for the moment, China has always had them on a short leash and it wouldn't do China any good {right now} to have the dipwad shoot off anything in a serious manner.

Apparently, they'd had that missle fueled for a week or so and that right there is a no no as it corrodes the rings, etc and won't make the launch. that's why they fuel them right before launch. We know they had to know this important information so it begs the question, "wasn't this just for show?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234