Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I always remember when a tv host was talking to Ralph Nader about the fact by running for President he had taken votes and changed the outcome of the elections and so Bush won. Nader just laughed.

I am a registered Democrat in California. I will either vote for Lou Dobbs or Romney. I am trying to decide what to do about the Primaries. Even if I change my party to Independent, I can't vote for a Republican.
    Change it to Republican for the primaries and then Independent after the primaries!!

But, hurry.....I believe that you only have until January 20 to do this!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Bear

I don't think Duncan will be in it by the time it gets to Calif

But good luck

(I don't mean that as sarcasm )

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Bear

I don't think Duncan will be in it by the time it gets to Calif

But good luck

(I don't mean that as sarcasm )
    Could be. If thats the case, then I am staying home.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It is possible, I don't think so, but possible that Romney would do something about illegal immigration.

A lot are now running on the 'do something about illegals' platform. It's the thing to do. He does seem to have some crediibilty, though.

I still think he is just same old, same old.

We can continue to vote for the lesser of two evils or the evil of two lessors - or we can begin to vote for our principles.

If it comes down to someone the media annoints as winnable - we have lost anyway - that's just a fact. If he is even halfway OK with the media, he/she is not OK for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hewitt: obvious liberal media push to knock Romney out. They know he would be tough to beat in the General, unlike McCain who would be easy to beat. Michigan: independents and Dems can vote will help McCain, Huck should do well in SC. Romney's frontal assualt for Iowa and NH hasn't worked, he has to move sideways to Super Tuesday when he can get away from these states with open primaries where Dems and independents can vote (like Michigan).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Usanevada, it seems you are pushing pretty hard to sway people to vote for Romney. However, I think people are smart enough to make up their own minds. I'm with nntrixie. Voting for the lesser of two evils to me, is still evil. My vote may not get Paul elected, but I'll sure sleep better at night knowing I didn't fall for the same old political crap trap.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    It is possible, I don't think so, but possible that Romney would do something about illegal immigration.

A lot are now running on the 'do something about illegals' platform. It's the thing to do. He does seem to have some crediibilty, though.

I still think he is just same old, same old.

We can continue to vote for the lesser of two evils or the evil of two lessors - or we can begin to vote for our principles.

If it comes down to someone the media annoints as winnable - we have lost anyway - that's just a fact. If he is even halfway OK with the media, he/she is not OK for us.
    NNtrixe, I believe Romney is not the lesser of two evils. Not as good as Tancredo, but still good overall. He is the most viable candidate & conservative in the race, and is mostly with us on our issues. One way to guage this is the intensity of the MSM, libs and McCain people against him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Usanevada, it seems you are pushing pretty hard to sway people to vote for Romney. However, I think people are smart enough to make up their own minds. I'm with nntrixie. Voting for the lesser of two evils to me, is still evil. My vote may not get Paul elected, but I'll sure sleep better at night knowing I didn't fall for the same old political crap trap.
    I never said otherwise
    Your vote and your choice is yours

This thread is not about trying to argue or convince Ron Paul or Hunter people to change their vote or to convince them to vote for Romney

Its just to provide any info on Romney that somebody may want or if they are undecided

In my opinion the lesser of 2 evils is actually 3 , you can have Huck, or Rudi or McCain, thats evil
    We actually know they are evil by their past records
    Romney does not have an "evil" past record and you know this , A mis statement or 2 maybe but a clear record of actually doing something against illegals

Paul has more money in the bank than Huckabee, McCain and Thompson (possible combined) and I think he has more in the bank thank Giuliani. So lets see what happens, he's waiting for something to spend the cash.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Paul has more money in the bank than Huckabee, McCain and Thompson (possible combined) and I think he has more in the bank thank Giuliani. So lets see what happens, he's waiting for something to spend the cash.
    He could have more money than all of them put together but his message isn't resonating with most of America , If it was he would have finished higher in the first primaries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast