Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    "If I'm paying for a poll, it best heck say what I want it to say."
    Is this something Johm McCain said, nntrixie?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my goodness - no.

My husband always says that - when they report some ridiculous poll.

That was because of all the polls people are posting here saying no one likes Ron Paul, etc., etc.,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I don't think Romney is the lesser of two evils. I think he would totally sign an anti-illegal bill into law.

I agree. You would think others would at least support Tancredo's, Arpaio's and Buchanan's choice, instead of helping McCain, Huckabee or Giuliani win. Romney 2008

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    I don't think Romney is the lesser of two evils. I think he would totally sign an anti-illegal bill into law.

I agree. You would think others would at least support Tancredo's, Arpaio's and Pat Buchanan's choice, instead of helping McCain, Huckabee or Giuliani win. Romney 2008
    I think you're confusing daughter Bay with Pat Buchanan there, Delta...

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

I'm going to vote for Hunter here. There is no reason why California Republicans should not vote for the man. I still have hope we can pull it off.
    Hey, I'm not in California, but I'm still with you! Duncan Hunter's record on immigration and border security speaks for itself. At least with Hunter, folks won't have to agonize over their decision, especially if illegal immigration and border security are their top priorities.

I don't like Brownback, but he obviously has Mitt's number:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/romne ... 2048963189

Mitt Romney is a chronic flip flopper and that is a fact that can't be denied. Anyone who has thoroughly research the man as I have will undoubtedly come to the same conclusion. Is that really the kind of man we want in the White House? Personally, I prefer someone I know we can trust to do the right thing on illegal immigration and border security! That someone is Duncan Hunter. There's not a more consistent candidate running on those two issues. With Hunter, you get exactly what you see.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234