Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, as you have reminded everyone about Romney's good record, let me remind everyone that the polls can't be trusted. It's been reported that Paul's name has been excluded from the list when pollisters have called people. I don't for a minute believe the numbers on Paul. It's kind of hard to make a choice when it's deliberately being skewed. We don't know what kind of a chance Paul has because we can't get legitimate information.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It would seem his ideas are resonating with a lot of Americans - especially since you know he isn't getting the big corporate handouts - the under the table foreign handouts, the big miltiary suppliers handouts, and on and on and on.

When you realize who is supporting him - people - he is resonating pretty well.

Now as to fish or cut bait - here is a thought.

I know those who don't like Paul or his message may not be upset he is being treated unfairly. That's a dangerous attitude - if true.

So, we have seen the media try to block him out.

WE have seen them call him all manner of names.

WE have seen the pundit call him a liar when he mentioned the superhighway.

WE have seen him left out of debates.

It appears now we have seen him cheated of votes.

So are we going to outraged that they are doing that and take them to task, or are we just going to say, 'well Paul couldn't win anyway and I didn't like him' so what of it. We have to vote for a winner.

So remember with all the machinations - we can say the 'winner' is going to be decided by the media - not us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, as you have reminded everyone about Romney's good record, let me remind everyone that the polls can't be trusted. It's been reported that Paul's name has been excluded from the list when pollisters have called people. I don't for a minute believe the numbers on Paul. It's kind of hard to make a choice when it's deliberately being skewed. We don't know what kind of a chance Paul has because we can't get legitimate information.
    Just because you don't agree with the info , doesn't mean its
    not ligit ,

Pauls message does not resonate with most of America
    He is fringe

By getting $20m in the forth quarter there must be a helluva lot of fringe............................................ .
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

The powers that be are already working to get their man or woman in there with the help of the media. We see this same thing every election and this one is no different. Except that I see more viciousness in the attacks from the media on the ones they don't want this time. The elitists will stop at nothing to stay all powerful.

I don't think Romney is the lesser of two evils. I think he would totally sign an anti-illegal bill into law.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Usanevada I can't agree with the polling info because it is rigged.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Usanevada I can't agree with the polling info because it is rigged.
    I'll be the first to agree with you but we know all polls are skewed

You have to go off a mix of all sorts of polls and your gut to get a
    true feel for what is happening

If Ron Paul had a viable chance I would have given him that
    with even a 3 place finish in one of the primaries

I just don't see it , I'm sorry

It's obvious we can't believe the voting polls either, according to the report on voter fraud last night. How do we know for a fact that Ron Paul didn't at least place 3rd? You can't tell me that a man taking this much money in would not reflect in the polls and the votes if something wasn't rigged. They just reported today that Johm McCain won NH even though he was running out of money because he hurried up and generated money on the internet this past week. Something smells about this whole thing.

"If I'm paying for a poll, it best heck say what I want it to say."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast