Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Obama’s ineligibility: Prepare for the fall

Cover-up surrounding Obama’s alleged crimes begins to unravel

Obama’s ineligibility: Prepare for the fall

- Lawrence Sellin
    Monday, May 30, 2011
    50 Comments

The United States is in a Constitutional and political crisis without precedent.

What can ordinary Americans do when a large number of politicians are corrupt and an even larger portion of the national political leadership is complicit in a cover-up of that corruption?

Do we petition those leaders to investigate and punish themselves?

George Will, for whom I have great respect as a commentator, recently wrote a scholarly, but an unintentionally satirical article entitled “Is Obama above the law?â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I trust in not a one in congress, not a one on capital hill..
    This sucks for our country. Obama? Not only he but I can not find anyone NOT selling out for positions of power/treason.
    Yeah dancing around enforcing the Constitution and laws. Ya think!
    But too many Americans still don't get it. DAMN!!

YOU BOZO!

Do the democrats pay you to post this nonsense? You are an embarrassment. Even if Obama was born in Kenya it is just a technicality. Is that how you want to win? Would that make you feel good? Its cowardly! Its unamerican! Try beating the man in a fair fight on the merits.

Banned

Re: YOU BOZO!

Quote Originally Posted by hacimo
    Do the democrats pay you to post this nonsense? You are an embarrassment. Even if Obama was born in Kenya it is just a technicality. Is that how you want to win? Would that make you feel good? Its cowardly! Its unamerican! Try beating the man in a fair fight on the merits.
    I needed a good laugh. Give me a good or any example of Obamas
    "MERITS". I'll bite.

First of all there's no definition of the term "natural born citizen" in the Constitution. Therefore it's up to Congress to define it. They do that by passing Federal laws. If there is some dispute over what a Federal law means the dispute it settled in Court. After over 200 years of laws and court decisions it is quite obvious what the term means. As for Obama, he's a U. S. citizen and natural born. That is because his mother was a U. S. citizen. Her citizenship has never been challenged and can not be challenged because there's no question about her status. As for McCain, he too is a U. S. citizen and natural born. That's because both his parents were citizens at the time of his birth. BTW the resolution passed by Congress regarding McCain isn't a law. It's just a resolution.

quote( Even if Obama was born in Kenya it is just a technicality.)quote

There it is,Constitution doesn't matter to some.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    quote( Even if Obama was born in Kenya it is just a technicality.)quote

There it is,Constitution doesn't matter to some.
    And anchor babies are American citizens so just sit back and shut up!!
    Now I get it..........We must quit questioning and opining because I would not want to be an embarrassment!

Re: YOU BOZO!

Quote Originally Posted by hacimo
    hacimo, you're joking, right? Technicality?? I am one of those who have researched and studied this subject for years now. It is no joke that Obama was never constitutionally eligible. I doesn't take rocket science to read the facts and come to a quick conclusion.

The Constitution and the Law of Nations is clear on the subject of eligibility for President. If you care to be educated on it please feel free to let any number of us who understand and we can guide you to the forum within ALIPAC that has thousands of pages on this subject.

When Obama signs an executive order that prohibits the private ownership of firearms, is THAT just a technicality? Should we ignore THIS part of the constitution as well? With which amendment should we finally put our foot down and say enough is enough?

So the next time that you decide that someone is an "embarrassment" for demanding that our elected officials obey constitutional requirements, ask yourself who REALLY should be embarrassed.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    "First of all there's no definition of the term "natural born citizen" in the Constitution. Therefore it's up to Congress to define it."

And there is no definition of "We The People" either!!
    Perhaps the Founders meant we are the new world orders people?
    No, The American experiment is clear. Read the founders words without
    a twist of lemon.

" Therefore it's up to Congress to define it."

Yeah....They been doing a super job. Aren't they...For decades!!