Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Folks, I don't know about the rest of you but this whole thing about Obama not being constitutionally eligible to be POTUS terrifies me. Why does this terrify me? First, Obama was allowed to proceed throughout the entire nomination and election process. If this proves to be a cover-up it is on a scale so big as to shake the foundations of this country to its very core. Second, if Obama is allowed to be sworn in as President and he is truly ineligible by the Constitution, then We The People and citizens of the U.S. no longer have valid standing. Third, if Obama is found to be ineligible and his election is thrown out, there will be riots on a scale never seen before in this country. This unrest would occur at a time that our country faces an economic challenge unseen since the Great Depression. All along I have been uncomfortable that something just wasn't right about this man. This is a gut instinct that I have never felt before. Am I alone in this? Should I just give it up and cast it all as a conspiracy theory that has no basis in fact? Truthfully, I pray that it IS just a conspiracy theory and the rest of us should as well. The consequences are almost too much to envision.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Folks, I don't know about the rest of you but this whole thing about Obama not being constitutionally eligible to be POTUS terrifies me. Why does this terrify me? First, Obama was allowed to proceed throughout the entire nomination and election process. If this proves to be a cover-up it is on a scale so big as to shake the foundations of this country to its very core. Second, if Obama is allowed to be sworn in as President and he is truly ineligible by the Constitution, then We The People and citizens of the U.S. no longer have valid standing. Third, if Obama is found to be ineligible and his election is thrown out, there will be riots on a scale never seen before in this country. This unrest would occur at a time that our country faces an economic challenge unseen since the Great Depression. All along I have been uncomfortable that something just wasn't right about this man. This is a gut instinct that I have never felt before. Am I alone in this? Should I just give it up and cast it all as a conspiracy theory that has no basis in fact? Truthfully, I pray that it IS just a conspiracy theory and the rest of us should as well. The consequences are almost too much to envision.

I hear you! I don't think that you should give up!!! That's the worst thing good people can do!! I also believe that most people will not riot over this, and if they do let them I think that is why this is dragging out for so long anyway. People are so afraid of unrest that they will compromise their values to avoid it! They will do one of two things dismiss all charges without letting people see any of his records or they will deem him ineligible and re do the election. Its all based on fact, since Obama himself keeps hiding something. As far though as civil unrest over this that's why we have the right to bear arms and protect our homeland against any threat if your not ready for it than i suggest that you prepare if it bothers you so. I just know that we all deserve the truth fear or not.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

93, I'm not giving up at all. My point is simply that the powers that be,IMO, will do everything possible to see that Obama takes the oath of office on Jan 20th come hell or high water. If Obama's qualifcations are officially and legally validated then this whole issue will go away. We all just WANT THE TRUTH to be known and the Constitution upheld.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

I hear you! I don't think that you should give up!!! That's the worst thing good people can do!! I also believe that most people will not riot over this, and if they do let them I think that is why this is dragging out for so long anyway. People are so afraid of unrest that they will compromise their values to avoid it! They will do one of two things dismiss all charges without letting people see any of his records or they will deem him ineligible and re do the election. Its all based on fact, since Obama himself keeps hiding something. As far though as civil unrest over this that's why we have the right to bear arms and protect our homeland against any threat if your not ready for it than i suggest that you prepare if it bothers you so. I just know that we all deserve the truth fear or not.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I really want the truth now!!! And no word on whether this ad had drawn up any msm followers or are they still ignoring it!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

April
    Chambliss campaign Alert!

Click here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-138691.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12