Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fine, now can we see his school records, passport records, papers he published, who provided his college scholarship, Illinois legislative records, etc. He's still a mystery.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    The timing on this is rather suspicious isn't it, lol. Misdirection, watch this hand while the other one does something else.

I'll hold off judgment on the validity of the birth certificate but it still doesn't exactly prove he was a natural born citizen. The qualifications for a "natural born citizen" with only 1 US parent depends on what the parent did. I don't remember the exact details but it has to do with how long they lived in the US and some other stuff.
    well , in one hand he has a birth certifcate , long AND short form , in the other he's president of the united states of america ... then of course his mother was a US citizen .....

mmmmm , i hate to play the "proablity " game ,, but what do you think the odds might be that , oh i don't know he's a naturalized citizen ?

what's that the bible says about pride comes before something or the other ...

it's OK to admit when your wrong ....
    If he is a naturalized citizen then he is not natural born and thus not qualified to be President.

I know what you mean though.

I see things like this:

[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen…. . . â€

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Fine, now can we see his school records, passport records, papers he published, who provided his college scholarship, Illinois legislative records, etc. He's still a mystery.

Seems to me that was all supposed to be provided long before this..why hasn't it been, along with proof of his eligibility to run in the first place.

Interesting to note though how many gullible people are out there....something stinks to high heaven in river city!!!

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    The timing on this is rather suspicious isn't it, lol. Misdirection, watch this hand while the other one does something else.

I'll hold off judgment on the validity of the birth certificate but it still doesn't exactly prove he was a natural born citizen. The qualifications for a "natural born citizen" with only 1 US parent depends on what the parent did. I don't remember the exact details but it has to do with how long they lived in the US and some other stuff.
    well , in one hand he has a birth certifcate , long AND short form , in the other he's president of the united states of america ... then of course his mother was a US citizen .....

mmmmm , i hate to play the "proablity " game ,, but what do you think the odds might be that , oh i don't know he's a naturalized citizen ?

what's that the bible says about pride comes before something or the other ...

it's OK to admit when your wrong ....
    If he is a naturalized citizen then he is not natural born and thus not qualified to be President.

I know what you mean though.

I see things like this:

[I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen…. . . â€

working4change
    White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-236230.html

APRIL 27, 2011, 1:21 P.M. ET.

Stocks Rise on Fed News
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... Collection
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Obama's 'New' Long Form BC Proves His Dual Citizenship

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-236258.html

Banned
    Some people would not beleive Obama was a citizen even if they seen him come out of the womb in the sand on the beach of Hawaii,next people would be saying Hawaii wasnt a state when he was born.They whoever it was has produced a birth certifacate this is a dead issue he has been a pres. now for over 2 years dont you think the rep.could have had him thrown out over it they would have,now this issue cant die 5 minutes without lets find more illegal documents on him.The Clintons wre the slickest and best of finding anything wrong with anyone if they could have found something they would have Bill wanted Hilary in the white house so bad he would have found away but they couldnt find nothing.Trump wants to take credit for this in someway he can because he brought it up but news media has proven that Trump lied about send inspectors to Hawaii to find proof he was caught up on his own lie on cnn and turn red faced and change the subject.We have to worry about the next 2 years Obama will still be in office till then so then you can figure out how to defeat him in 2012.No use in crying over spilled milk this issue is dead and if rep. dont drop it their dead to in next election.

working4change
    Why NOW, Mr. President?

In the end President Barack Obama and Donald Trump have much in common: They both waited a long and painful two and a half years to talk turkey about Obama’s highly questionable eligibility as President of the United States.

But surely Obama being the most undocumented president in the history of the United States of America bears more guilt for the sin of deceiving the people of the country he was elected to serve than the one he only moments ago alluded to as “the carnival barkerâ€

By releasing his birth certificate, has President Obama put the issue to rest? POLL
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-236276.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast