Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

what is interesting is that People are Voting for him because he represents Change.
    okay , on his mother's side he is descended from white slavers.
    But is this even significant? In the past, all races have owned slaves, but only Americans fought in a war to end slavery. . . the most costly war in our history. And most black slaves were sold to Arab slave-traders by black slave-masters.

And today, Muslim nations continue to own slaves and engage very actively in a white slave trade. Many fear that the little English girl who was kidnapped in Portugal may have been sent to Morocco as a sex slave. Ugh!
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

I agree that everyone has either had slaves or been a slave.
    It seems that when people trash Americans and I mean Americans of colonial English descent , they forget to look at history and current world affairs.
    this is unfair and myopic.
    As far as Obama goes, he is just another stinking politician with words of honey.

I'd love to see him embrace his slave owning past and stand up for the women of Kenya, which he hasn't found time to do.
    38 percent of the women in Kenya have been castrated and that means Female genital mutilation.
    my friend was in the peace corps as a Nurse in an African country, that was largely muslim.
    when the girls hit puberty, they had their genitals slashed off with broken coke bottles.
    hey Obama do something.they are your people , not mine.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    I agree that everyone has either had slaves or been a slave.
    It seems that when people trash Americans and I mean Americans of colonial English descent , they forget to look at history and current world affairs.
    this is unfair and myopic.
    As far as Obama goes, he is just another stinking politician with words of honey.

I'd love to see him embrace his slave owning past and stand up for the women of Kenya, which he hasn't found time to do.
    38 percent of the women in Kenya have been castrated and that means Female genital mutilation.
    my friend was in the peace corps as a Nurse in an African country, that was largely muslim.
    when the girls hit puberty, they had their genitals slashed off with broken coke bottles.
    hey Obama do something.they are your people , not mine.
    I'd love to see him embrace his slave owning past and stand up for the women of Kenya, which he hasn't found time to do
    Yes, I would also like to see him come to terms with his past and also to acknowledge that no race is exempt from terrible behavior.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12