Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Oath

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USPATRIOT
    The reverends prayer began well enough but toward the end it took a strange twist.I cannot repeat it word for word but he did ask in part that the yellow stay mellow,the black relax ?, the brown be allowed to stay around and the white (I don't remember because I was surprised by his may the brown stay around remark).
    And Bush and Obama knows we are in waiting, or Ramos and Compean would still be in prison. How many strong are we? Our numbers are the only hope we have, remember this daily.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was listening to the reverend's prayer on the car radio. I was actually enjoying it until he came to that part where he said something like - "..and the whites should do what's right". What the hell?? Like the entire white population is racist? That's racist in itself.

It was highly innapropriate. He also said something like "and the brown should be allowed to stick around." If that's not about illegal Hispanic immigrants I don't know what is!

While I did not vote for Obama, I do feel extremely emotional about what this presidency means for black Americans. Especially for the older generation and what they had to endure. I'm also a big baseball fan and being from NY I think about Jackie Robinson and how he handled himself with such courage and dignity through those terrible times. I personally cannot even comprehend how they used to have separate restrooms and water fountains for blacks. I mean, if it wasn't so horrible it would almost be laughable for being so ridiculous!

There's a massive turnout in DC today but I feel more depressed that hopeful. I go about wishing I could share in this joy that so many of my fellow Americans are feeling today. Instead, I view all of this as nothing more than a Hollywood production, and that so many people are being decieved. Obama is part of CFR, he's been to Bilderberg meetings. He's under total control like Bush Jr. and the rest of them. The only change that's going to come, is the change that the elists have in store for us. And The few politicians that do speak the truth are blacklisted and marginalized. Sorry for being so cynical but that's how I feel...

April
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    The reverends prayer began well enough but toward the end it took a strange twist.I cannot repeat it word for word but he did ask in part that the yellow stay mellow,the black relax ?, the brown be allowed to stay around and the white (I don't remember because I was surprised by his may the brown stay around remark).
    Benediction at Obama 's inauguration, Rev. Joseph Lowery: 'Lord, in the memory of all the saints who from their labors rest, and in the joy of a new beginning, we ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around... when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white will embrace what is right. That all those who do justice and love mercy say Amen. Say Amen'
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-143586.html

Obama is part of CFR, he's been to Bilderberg meetings.
    Maybe now the minorities in America will learn a lesson about globalism and the controllers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Also the reverand that spoke...talking about the black man, the brown man, the yellow man, the red man.....then he spoke of the "white man" to do what is right?!!! Well guess what... it was THE WHITE MAN that has brought change in every way imaginable... no MINORITY group could have brought change to the present day WITHOUT THE WHITE MAN?!!!!!!!
    Can the "white man" EVER be seen IN A GOOD LIGHT?!!!
    I was quite shocked by that remark as well. Apparently it seems in many minds, freedom and equality comes to pass when the abused becomes the abuser. There's no torch changing hands, just who gets the club this go around.

Maybe now the minorities in America will learn a lesson about globalism and the controllers.
    They WANT it. Guess they've left out studying what history taught and just told people what they wanted them to know.....couldn't have a more eager crowd, chomping at the bit and can't get there fast enough.

AE

JAK, I emailed the White House too. We all should and send a clear message that any attempt to give ANY earned citizenship or amnesty to illegal aliens is unacceptable to American citizens, of ALL colors (that prayer was abominable).

Speaking of that prayer...........

So where does this supposed man of God get off giving a prayer like that? Apparently he does not prescribe himself to the idea of WWJD (what would Jesus do?) Really, it is a legitimate, if not overused phrase. We always have to ask, when we speak in situations as that, what would He have said?

Seems to me such a man is a minister of a religious view of convenience.

As for the swearing flub, whatever,it was the prayer that really shows the true colors of those who now believe their hateful agendas will be brought to fruition.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

JAK
    This should be a happy day without the dark cloud of corruption hanging over us!
    Obama is just a different face on the same old corruption.

Will he stop IGNORING our immigration laws?
    Will he stop big bussiness and elites from ruling the country...
    Stopping corruption will have to begin at home, if it doesn't start there...he won't stop it in the bigger picture either!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by AE

Speaking of that prayer...........

So where does this supposed man of God get off giving a prayer like that? Apparently he does not prescribe himself to the idea of WWJD (what would Jesus do?).
    Last night a local sports radio host here in NY, responded to a white caller who said he was offended by the reverend's remarks about whites. The host said that this part of the prayer/speech was supposedly the same speech this reverend gave back during the civil rights era. I guess the host (whose black), was trying to diffuse this caller's feelings. But I don't see how that would make it any less offensive.Obviously, the reverend still feels the same way, otherwise why would he have repeated it?

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Please, let's not start a buzz about his oath being flawed so he's not really president. People!
    I am TRYING my hardest to find some good things about the Obama presidency. I havent found anything yet. But I am trying to keep an open mind. I didnt watch the ignauration so I cant comment on the oath part. I just wish that Obama would show his birth records so that none of us would have any doubts about him.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast