Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Suleman is totally disconnected from reality. Now does the public dole have to pay for the food and healthcare of her pets. And a teacup pom or poodle with 14 rambunctious kids is absolutely insane. The dog is too small and with its little legs would not be able to outrun one kid pushing another onto the dog when they are wrestling.

Pot bellied pigs are cute when they are little, but they grow into very large hogs. And they are smart enough to open the refrigerator.

This woman needs to be committed somewhere. Her parents were already defaulting on their mortgage having to take care of six kids while she has all the eggs implanted and brings home eight more.
    I cannot express how angry I am in the words I would love to use. I will do my best to protest any reality show featuring a nutcase.

I hope they're also smart enough to open front doors...........this way the pig can help the poor dog escape.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Molly,

Since you live about 2 miles from her, I'm wondering what your take is on her. Have you met her? Any comments? What is she like? ETc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12