Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Not only these things---voted no to lower the retirement age for ARMY NATIONAL GUARD AND RESERVIEST.They cant draw retirement untill the age of 60 even if they serve 20 years or more,when regular Army draws as soon as they get 20 years.Voted no on helping Guard and Reserviest help for collage tuition.Voted no on helping veterans in job training after they get out or active service.HOW CAN ANY MILITARY PERSON VOTE FOR HIM IS BEYOND ME.Here is one vet that wont support him.
    Voted yes for homosexuals, transvestites, to come out in our military. Paul obviously could care less about the men and women who will be losing their careers because they won't be able to stomach watching two men cuddling in their face on every US military base across the world.
    ooooooooooooooh you are stretching the heck out of the truth

people do your reserch; dont believe me or any outlandish statements from myself or others ... do your home work, look it up

I am a 21.5 year vet myself and I am whole heartedly against gays in our military

and if Ron Paul was this flagrant I would never even consider backing him

DO YOUR HOMEWORK PEOPLE... FIND THE TRUTH YOURSELF
    Since you did not know that Ron Paul voted for open homosexuality in the military, and would have never backed him had you known, I thought I would give you proof. There is a lot more proof I can give you if you would like.

http://familypolicy.net/us/?p=5983

Ron Paul Supports Homosexuality in the Military

[size=150] Posted on December 16, 2010 by Alex Mason

A repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell,â€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    THIS IS NOT A RON PAUL GOTCHA MOMENT

This is just Bizzarro world on Steroids

put blame where blame is do

put credit where credit is do

but DONT LIE to distort reality

I have already told my daughter she is NO LONGER PERMITTED TO SERVE IN THE MILITARY

Ron Paul didnt make me tell her that OBAMA; PELOSI and REID made me tell my daughter that

how about you point the finger at them for a change

once again people.. just like Glen Beck Advises..

DO YOUR HOME WORK AND CALL PEOPLE OUT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    THIS IS NOT A RON PAUL GOTCHA MOMENT

This is just Bizzarro world on Steroids

put blame where blame is do

put credit where credit is do

but DONT LIE to distort reality

I have already told my daughter she is NO LONGER PERMITTED TO SERVE IN THE MILITARY

Ron Paul didnt make me tell her that OBAMA; PELOSI and REID made me tell my daughter that

how about you point the finger at them for a change

once again people.. just like Glen Beck Advises..

DO YOUR HOME WORK AND CALL PEOPLE OUT
    I presented to you the facts that you requested showing that Ron Paul voted with the Democrats to open up our military to homosexuals and confused gender people, and now you are angry at me?
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Ron Paul Website

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/national-defense/

National Defense

PROVEN LEADERSHIP

“Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Statement of Faith

“I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior, and I endeavor every day to follow Him in all I do and in every position I advocate.â€

[size=134] Back to what this forum is all about...fighting against illegal immigration.

Ron Paul is the most pro illegal immigration candidate there is, and you are for electing him for the next president?

Here are some of the concerns the patriots have about Ron Paul.

From numbersUSA who gave Ron Paul a F on fighting illegal immigration.

Oppose Amnesty/Legalization

â–* Although Rep. Paul has always opposed amnesty, he also refuses to back enforcement measures that would lead to significant attrition of the illegal population. The effect of his positions is a de facto amnesty, and he recently has talked of the impossibility of handling most illegal aliens in any way but giving them some way to stay in the U.S. He tends to use the same language as the pro-amnesty lobbies who say the choise is between mass deportation or some sort of legalization.

â–*During the debate at the 2011 Iowa Straw Poll on August 11, Rep. Paul said, "I don't think we should give amnesty and [let illegal aliens] become voters.... I don't believe in giving entitlements to illegal aliens, and I don't support a mandate on the states to do so."
    Source: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washing ... -cain.html

â–* In his 2011 book Liberty Defined, Rep. Paul says that “immigrants that can't be sent back due to the magnitude of the problem should not be given citizenship -- no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued.... It could be argued that [this system[ may well allow some immigrants who come here illegally a beneficial status without automatic citizenship or tax-supported benefits -- a much better option than deportation.â€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Banned
    Don't ask, don't tell
    In the third Republican debate on June 5, 2007, Paul said about the U.S. military's "don't ask, don't tell" policy:

I think the current policy is a decent policy. And the problem that we have with dealing with this subject is we see people as groups, as they belong to certain groups and that they derive their rights as belonging to groups. We don't get our rights because we're gays or women or minorities. We get our rights from our Creator as individuals. So every individual should be treated the same way. So if there is homosexual behavior in the military that is disruptive, it should be dealt with. But if there's heterosexual behavior that is disruptive, it should be dealt with. So it isn't the issue of homosexuality. It's the concept and the understanding of individual rights. If we understood that, we would not be dealing with this very important problem.[194]
    Paul elaborated his position in a 65-minute interview at Google, stating that he would not discharge troops for being homosexual if their behavior was not disruptive

[quote="GoodOleDays"][size=134] Back to what this forum is all about...fighting against illegal immigration.

Ron Paul is the most pro illegal immigration candidate there is, and you are for electing him for the next president?

â–* Although Rep. Paul has always opposed amnesty, he also refuses to back enforcement measures that would lead to significant attrition of the illegal population. The effect of his positions is a de facto amnesty, and he recently has talked of the impossibility of handling most illegal aliens in any way but giving them some way to stay in the U.S. He tends to use the same language as the pro-amnesty lobbies who say the choise is between mass deportation or some sort of legalization.

â–*During the debate at the 2011 Iowa Straw Poll on August 11, Rep. Paul said, "I don't think we should give amnesty and [let illegal aliens] become voters.... I don't believe in giving entitlements to illegal aliens, and I don't support a mandate on the states to do so."

â–* In his 2011 book Liberty Defined, Rep. Paul says that “immigrants that can't be sent back due to the magnitude of the problem should not be given citizenship -- no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued.... It could be argued that [this system[ may well allow some immigrants who come here illegally a beneficial status without automatic citizenship or tax-supported benefits -- a much better option than deportation.â€

Banned
    Share.2 Ads by GoogleWomen Only Social Network
    Conscious Women Only! Serious About Making A Change
    www.BraveHeartWomen.comWE RECOMMENDGene Simmons declares Rick Perry the next presidentTaylor Swift’s dress has an on-stage mind of its ownChristine O’Donnell storms out of Piers Morgan interview over ‘rude’ treatmentBritain’s criminal utopiaWho’s really destroying the Republican Party?Poll: Tea party less popular than Muslims, atheists
    Ames Straw Poll winner Michele Bachmann said Sunday that if she were elected president, she would likely restore the military’s “don’t ask, don’t tellâ€

[quote="AirborneSapper7"][quote="GoodOleDays"][size=134] Back to what this forum is all about...fighting against illegal immigration.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast