Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Old News/ I-9's -Blogger- (NO MORE I-9's - is this CANDY!)

OC employers: new I-9 form required today
    December 26th, 2007, 7:08 am · 20 Comments · posted by Jan Norman

http://tinyurl.com/yoh53b

[quote]Today all businesses must start using the new I-9 form to verify employees’ eligibility for employment required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. I previously told you about this issue here and here. (Since then the new form has been posted; see link below.)

Previous versions of Form I-9, in English or Spanish, are no longer valid, and if you use them you will be subject to applicable penalties and fines.

The revised form reduces the number of documents employers can accept to verify employment eligibility. The government eliminated five documents because they lacked security features necessary to deter counterfeiting, tampering and fraud.

The five eliminated ID documents are:

* Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (Form N-560 or N-561)
    * Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570)
    * Alien Registration Receipt Card (I-151)
    * Unexpired Reentry Permit (Form I-327)
    * Unexpired Refugee Travel Document (Form I-571)

In addition, employees no longer must provide a Social Security number unless they are employed by an employer who participates in E-Verify.

Download the Form I-9 here. For a copy of the revised Handbook for Employers, click here. (Both require Adobe Acrobat Reader.) The handbook answers the most frequently asked questions about the Form I-9.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 26th, 2007 at 7:08 am and is filed under Employees, Government rules, Legal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
    20 Responses to “OC employers: new I-9 form required todayâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am foreign born and have been a US citizen for over 40 years. If I could not use my citizenship paper, along with SS card and drivers license, how would I be able to prove I even AM a US citizen?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

We are becoming "ONE"! NWO!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh we have many illegals! But the new fight which we must fight is legal immigration. Dear Lord Help Us!

The i-9's and the green cards are killing the jobs totally for Americans.

Where are the Americans working?

Hate or Love a country? Is the question?
    http://tinyurl.com/5tv8k4

BALTIMORE -- A Snow Hill man will spend three years in prision for trying to bribe state and federal officals in a scheme that cluminated in raids on several Lower Shore businesses last fall.

Javed Iqbal, 40, was also given three years supervised release Tuesday for a racketeering conspiracy related to a scheme to bribe officials with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to illegally obtain green cards and the Maryland Comptroller's Office to receive abatement of state taxes, said officials from the U. S. Attorney for the District of Maryland.

REMEMBER THIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE LOOPHOLE... ALL FOREIGNERS WANT I-9'S AND GREEN CARDS AND ETC. THEN THE AMERICANS JOBS ARE THEIR'S LEGALLY AND THE BABIES PRODUCED ARE AMERICANS?

Re: Old News/ I-9's -Blogger- (NO MORE I-9's - is this CANDY

[quote="vmonkey56"].I was once an illegal..I worked all unwanted jobs the americans didn’t like..I paid my taxes without receiving any benefit back for 4 years,,until I revalidaded my MD Diploma I got in Mexico and was accepted at UCLA Medical Center where I did my medical specialty..now I only see Medical/Medicare patients and I don’t care if they are poor caucasians/asians/african american or latinos..I care for the Human being in general…illegals are not criminals..they work for a better future and they give back to this society without making lots of noises..like politicians or “otherâ€

CAPS Alert! House to Give 550,000 Jobs to Foreign Workers

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-131259.html

Re: Old News/ I-9's -Blogger- (NO MORE I-9's - is this CANDY

[quote="millere"][quote="vmonkey56"].I was once an illegal..I worked all unwanted jobs the americans didn’t like..I paid my taxes without receiving any benefit back for 4 years,,until I revalidaded my MD Diploma I got in Mexico and was accepted at UCLA Medical Center where I did my medical specialty..now I only see Medical/Medicare patients and I don’t care if they are poor caucasians/asians/african american or latinos..I care for the Human being in general…illegals are not criminals..they work for a better future and they give back to this society without making lots of noises..like politicians or “otherâ€
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

vmonkey56
    This is outrageous!!! How can this be? You don’t need a social security number to work? How many illegals will be hired by this taking more jobs from Americans? There goes any incentive what so ever to even use everify! I am so fed up with the outrageous behavior of our government and media! getting close to the revolution! i want my country back!